cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Plus through Scribd

tessa7
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus free through Scribd but it isn't showing up on my Pandora account. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@gryphos1 You'll need to contact the Scribd support team for any questions or assistance with the Scribd bundle.

You can get in touch with their support team here. 

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
40 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @tessa7. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to share more information about the subscription bundle through Scribd. You should receive the email soon. If you don't see it, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Mmmmm
Local Performer

I have the same problem! Please help 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mmmmm I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

gspalding
Local Performer

I have a new subscription to SCRIBD and it includes a subscription to Pandora Plus.  I have an account for Pandora Plus already.  How do I merge the accounts?

Gregg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gspalding Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

jlbwendt
Local Performer

I have this same problem merging Scribd and my existing Pandora account.  Could you please have support contact me?

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @jlbwendt.

Our support team will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Iluvdirt
Local Performer

i have Pandora plus through Scribd and it’s not merging. I am unable to access Pandora plus 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Iluvdirt I created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JSHJX
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JSHJX Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Since this promotion is billed through Scribd, you'll need to contact their support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

EssMM
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with merging my Pandora and Scrubs account. The upgrade is not connecting. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@EssMM I have created a case for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Kuniodb
Local Performer

Could you please assist in merging my Scribd and Panorama Pluss subscriptions?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kuniodb It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play.

Scribd customers can select Pandora Plus as a free subscription add-on.

However, that offer is only available to Pandora accounts that are set to our free service. Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible for this offer.

You can use the following steps to cancel your current subscription and return to our free service. Once you have canceled your subscription and it has expired (which will be obvious because you'll begin to hear ads again) you can contact Scribd's support team directly for more help upgrading to this promotion.

0 Kudos

gryphos1
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I have the perk through Scribd for Pandora Plus, but when I can't get it to work.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gryphos1 You'll need to contact the Scribd support team for any questions or assistance with the Scribd bundle.

You can get in touch with their support team here. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

sarahmwright88
Local Performer

I am unable to process a Scribd and Pandora Plus bundle. I just cancelled my previous subscription to Plus, but I still need help activating it through Scribd.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sarahmwright88 You will first need to wait until your current subscription through Google Play expires, and your account returns to our free service.

Once you have canceled your subscription and it has expired (which will be obvious because you'll begin to hear ads again) you can contact Scribd's support team directly for more help upgrading to this promotion.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos