cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Plus through Scribd

tessa7
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus free through Scribd but it isn't showing up on my Pandora account. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

blarue
Local Performer

Hi! Need upgrade to plus they scribd. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@blarue I do see you were able to successfully upgrade your account since posting to the Community.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ako627
Local Performer

I just realized that I get Pandora Plus for free with my Scribd subscription, but I've been paying for Pandora Plus separately.  I can't figure out how to connect my Pandora account to my Scribd account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ako627 Scribd customers can select Pandora Plus as a Scribd Perk. 

However, this offer is only available to Pandora accounts that are set to our free service. Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their subscription and wait for their current billing cycle to expire before becoming eligible for this offer. 

You can use the following steps to cancel your current subscription and return to our free service. Once you have canceled your subscription and it has expired (which will be obvious because you'll begin to hear ads again) you can contact Scribd's support team directly for more help upgrading to this promotion.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

laurisarich
Local Performer

I have the same problem please contact me via email

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @laurisarich. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Per your request, someone from our User Support has reached out to you via email to help. 

Please keep in mind, you'll still need to contact the Scribd support team for any questions or assistance with the Scribd bundle. You can get in touch with their support team here. 

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

mraspiano
Local Performer

I just joined Scribd and they invited me to have a free account with Pandora. How to I get this account upgraded.

Please have someone contact me directly.    

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @mraspiano. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. Per your request, I have created a case for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

tom12hours
Local Performer

I have the same issue as @gspalding. I have a pre-existing Pandora subscription, and now that I have a Scribd subscription, I don't want to be double-charged. Can you help me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tom12hours Scribd customers can select Pandora Plus as a Scribd Perk. 

However, this offer is only available to Pandora accounts that are set to our free service. Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their subscription and wait for their current billing cycle to expire before becoming eligible for this offer. 

If you'd like to cancel your current subscription, so that you can upgrade again through Scribd when you've begun to hear ads once more, you will need to follow the instructions on this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

laurisarich
Local Performer

I am a free subscriber to pandora and have a Scribd account.  I have tried to reach Scribd for how to access my pandora plus perk and they have a 3 week response time!  Can you give me directions on how to upgrade your service?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @laurisarich! Thanks for posting to community.

Unfortunately, since this promotion is billed through Scribd, you'll need to contact their support team to redeem this offer. If you meet eligibility requirements, they'll be able to help you upgrade. 

Sorry for any trouble! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Cstewart004
Local Performer

I am having the same issue! 

0 Kudos

earthelf87
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Hey Adam! I can see you're the person to ask for help from XD.

I'm experiencing the same thing.

Can you please ask customer service to reach out to me?

Thank you so much! 🙂

Happy memorial day weekend

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cstewart004 @earthelf87 You'll need to contact the Scribd support team for any questions or assistance with the Scribd bundle.

You can get in touch with their support team here. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shelduff
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. Can someone reach out to me also?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Shelduff You'll need to contact the Scribd support team for any questions or assistance with the Scribd bundle.

You can get in touch with their support team here. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tammiefowles
Local Performer

I also have pandora plus through scribd and am not able to access it.  Would very much appreciate help.

Thanks!  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tammiefowles Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, are you having trouble signing into your Pandora account?

If you are on a computer, are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  1. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ooirohaam
Local Performer

I have a subscription to SCRIBD and it includes a subscription to Pandora Plus.  I have an account for Pandora  already.  How do I merge the accounts?

m

0 Kudos