cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora play one song only

edmck101
Local Performer

I’ve been enjoying Pandora as background music for years. This month I finally decided to sign up with a subscription to avoid the ads. Turns out that was a mistake — now Pandora plays just one single song and then stops. I’ve read most of the forum articles and cannot resolve this problem. I guess the only solution is to cancel the subscription and go back to dealing with the ads. Maybe then Pandora will go back to continuous operation.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edmck101 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edmck101 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

worldwidewebb
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I've been a paid pandora user for years. I use it on my HP laptop after signing into pandora.com. I begin a playlist; it plays a single piece then stops. I need to re-start Pandora by clicking on the arrow to get it to play again. This is more than a bit frustrating and certainly not what I expect for my monthly fee. Would it help if I cancel Pandora and just use their free service?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@worldwidewebb Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos