cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Not Going Through

jnspagirl
Local Performer

My payment will not go thru although my payment info is correct & funds are available!  I've had Pandora acct. for years.  This is the only form of payment i have.  What to do?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
43 Replies

AdamPandora

@kevinh I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

Have you tried switching browsers yet? If not, can you please try upgrading from a different browser (ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc). 

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

kevinh
Local Performer

I tried both Safari and Chrome and both don't work. Is there a customer service number I can call and upgrade my account?  This is ridiculous.  You guys need to fix your website.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kevinh Sorry for your continued trouble.

While we do not offer phone support, I will have someone from our User Support team contact you via email to look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

selinaaa11
Local Performer

My payment did not go through on Tuesday for some reason. I called my bank to check with them and they said Pandora is kicking it back. My email told me resign up, which I tried doing with the student membership, as I am a grad student. Put in all of my card information (checked 5748295789 times that I was inputting correctly) and it still won't accept. I was on the phone with my bank at the time and they said it is something with Pandora. Please help so I can get my back to unlimited skips and my playlists 😞

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@selinaaa11 Our support team has made a small change that should help.

Please try to upgrade once more here. (it may help to use a different browser if you were unsuccessful previously - ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc)

In the meantime, someone from our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help ensure this gets taken care of.

0 Kudos

6262bugg
Underground

same here

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@6262bugg It looks like you were able to successfully upgrade your account to Pandora Plus shortly after posting to the community.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Mosim69
Local Performer

I had to add a new credit card because of fraud on my account; however, it's NOT reflected with Pandora and WON'T upgrade to premium...HELP! 

0 Kudos

Zaybrooo
Local Performer

I am having the same issue I have put my info in 20 times and it keeps saying invalid value please help

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Mosim69. 👋

I'm sorry for any trouble with your subscription. I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community space tidy.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account and subscription.

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. If you don't see it, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Lopeghost
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. What's everyone being told to do? They e-mailed me and said to try using a desktop browser. I've already tried that and it's not working. Pandora please help me unless I should switch to a different music service.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lopeghost I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

I am going to check back in with them, and have them reach back out to you via email since it sounds like you are still having trouble with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

tiz1965
Local Performer

Trying to buy the yearly option for Pandora Premium. Tried 2 different cards and both cards say that payment info is not valid. Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tiz1965 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

You should be able to upgrade your account to Pandora Premium through this page.

If your cards are not being accepted, it may help to try PayPal as an alternative.

In the meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

adustvenus4019
Local Performer

I have tried for about half an hour to resubscribe as a student premium account but to no avail. It will not let me use my *correct* card information to pay, and I do have enough money on the card. Help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@adustvenus4019 I will have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

PURETRUELOVE
Local Performer

My payment is through my sprint cell phone account??? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PURETRUELOVE Subscriptions through your mobile carrier (such as Sprint) are actually processed by Google Play.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance with this.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Othy1982
Local Performer

It will not let me pay for any subscriptions or nothing and I'd like to try to buy a couple things

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Othy1982 To view all of your options and to subscribe, visit the upgrade page of our website. Select your subscription level and your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal.

If you continue to run into issues subscribing, can you please tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos