cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Not Going Through

jnspagirl
Local Performer

My payment will not go thru although my payment info is correct & funds are available!  I've had Pandora acct. for years.  This is the only form of payment i have.  What to do?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
45 Replies

Tomnalley711
Local Performer

I’m reading all these “My payment isn’t going through” and here i sit 2 years after these post started and I’m having the same exact problem!!! I need my family plan please help!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Tomnalley711. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble upgrading. Since this involves your account and subscription, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to help out with upgrading. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

nmrk2015
Local Performer

Trying to pay for my Pandora. The system won't accept my payment. Tried a dozen times now, but nope. Looks like I'll have to switch to Spotify. You would think that a company that relies on online payments wouldn't make it difficult for you to give them money. smh

AdamPandora

@nmrk2015 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

lucasmanuel
Local Performer

My payment info is also not going through, and my card is working

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lucasmanuel You should be able to upgrade to one of our paid services here.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos