cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment isn't working

nlynnmiller
Local Performer
My payment will not go through. My card is valid and I've had Pandora for some time now. This is getting really irritating.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nlynnmiller Nice to see you around the community.

While our support team is unaware as to why you were running into that issue, they did mention that they see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus.

Let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nlynnmiller Nice to see you around the community.

While our support team is unaware as to why you were running into that issue, they did mention that they see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus.

Let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with. 

0 Kudos

joelratner
Local Performer

when I go to make payment the circle appears and never goes away

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joelratner You should be able to upgrade your account here.

If you continue to run into issues with this, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're attempting to upgrade from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

christinabrit89
Local Performer

I keep getting a message that my payment has been declined. My card info is the same and there is no reason for the payment to be declined. How do I get this fixed its really irritating me!!!

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christinabrit89 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

hondatech1984
Local Performer

I am experiencing the exact same issue, nothing wrong with my card, payment simply won't go thru

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hondatech1984 You should be able to upgrade your account here.

If you continue to run into issues with this, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're attempting to upgrade from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Tianaleonard
Local Performer

My payment is being declined. This is more than irritating as I listen to music all the time and do not want commercials. There is no issue with my card so not understanding why my payment is being declines

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tianaleonard I do see your account was previously upgraded via Google Play.

If you'd like to resubscribe from your Android device, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar and select Upgrade in the top left corner.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your account directly through Pandora.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Kookie
Underground

Can someone help me understand why my payment isn’t going through? My card is valid 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kookie I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Kookie
Underground
Ok thanks!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Kookie. 😁

0 Kudos

Lnpowell8
Local Performer

My card is doing the exact same thing and it is valid also. I’m just trying to upgrade to premium. So irritating 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Lnpowell8. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. I've created a support case with our team for you. Someone will reach out to you via email soon. Please be sure to check your spam / junk folder as well to make sure you don't miss their email. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

BDGUpBar
Local Performer

Same this is happening to me, tried to get Pandora Premium, I've tried 5 different cards and it won't take any of them. Using a Mac on Google Chrome and it just worked for a different account of mine.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BDGUpBar I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

DisarmedLlama89
Local Performer

Hey! My Pandora is having this issue as well. I've tried multiple cards, all of which have sufficient funding and updated information, and none of them are working. I've been a loyal Pandora Premium subscriber for almost a year now, and I don't know why this is a problem all of a sudden, but I would like to be able to play what I want again ASAP. Thank you, and have a good evening.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DisarmedLlama89 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos