cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to combine 2 subscriptions?

Reahjhaddock
Local Performer

I have two subscriptions one on my phone and one on my roku. How can I combine the two for one bill. Right now I have them both on trial but when I start to get billed I want one payment. Is that possible?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reahjhaddock It's not actually possible to combine payments between your phone bill and Roku as they have two separate billing sytems.

With that being said, Pandora accounts follow the email address - not the device. This holds true for both free and paid accounts.

So if you don't plan on streaming Pandora simultaneously on both your phone and Roku, then I would recommend canceling one of the trials you signed up for to avoid double billing, and signing into the account that you want to keep on both devices.

For steps on how to cancel your subscription, you can refer to the proper article linked here.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reahjhaddock It's not actually possible to combine payments between your phone bill and Roku as they have two separate billing sytems.

With that being said, Pandora accounts follow the email address - not the device. This holds true for both free and paid accounts.

So if you don't plan on streaming Pandora simultaneously on both your phone and Roku, then I would recommend canceling one of the trials you signed up for to avoid double billing, and signing into the account that you want to keep on both devices.

For steps on how to cancel your subscription, you can refer to the proper article linked here.

SamavaRae
Local Performer

you can also sign up for a family plan and add up to 5 accounts under that plan, so you can be logged into multiple accounts at the same time. with or without preexisting accounts, just send an invite from your main account to your alternate email address and it will add that email's account into your pandora plan! 🙂