cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Family - Hearing ads after resubscribing

Kdeberg13
Local Performer

I paid for pandora premium family and I’m still getting ads?! 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kdeberg13 It looks like your Premium Family subscription recently expired.

When this happened, all accounts that were previously on your Premium Family subscription were also downgraded back to the free service.

This being said, I do see you were able to resubscribe shortly after the subscription expired.

You will need to re-invite each account that was on your Premium Family subscription previously and accept the invitations again.

Once those invitations are sent and accepted, each of the accounts on your plan should receive the benefits of the subscription again.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after adding the accounts back.

0 Kudos

Kdeberg13
Local Performer
Hello! I’m still having trouble. There are ads on my kdeberg account even after accepting the invitation. I even deleted my account and made a new one. No luck.
Thanks, Kelly
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kdeberg13 From my end, I can see you sent out 4 invitations to 4 different email addresses.

2 of those email addresses do not have a Pandora account registered under them, so you won't be able to add them to your plan until those accounts are created first.

The other 2 accounts I manually added to your Premium Family plan on my end (one of those being the new account you created yesterday).

If you continue to experience issues, please make sure to contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos