cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium through AT&T

Steiner08
Local Performer

Okay, so I got premium and more through AT&T but to activate it I had to cancel my current subscription. I did so and now I can't activate my premium through AT&T whatsoever. What do I do? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
32 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katiejean I will have someone from our support teach check in with you about this.

They will contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Gravydave
Local Performer

I am having trouble with the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gravydave I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to gather some additional details, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

rchew7
Local Performer

I also don't see where I can activate my premium Pandora via AT&T.  Being I already have a Pandora account, I'm only given the normal upgrade options when looking at the Pandora site.   AT&T doesn't provide any place to get to Pandora via their site... or am I overlooking it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchew7 Pandora has partnered with AT&T as an official music provider for their Unlimited Plus entertainment bundle. 

AT&T Unlimited Plus customers can select Pandora Premium as a free subscription add-on. 

Since this promotion is billed through AT&T, you can visit their help page for instructions to redeem this offer. If you have trouble with the steps provided, you'll need to contact them directly for help upgrading. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tlturkal
Local Performer

Would someone please contact me? I’m also having this issue. AT&T unlimited for years now and Pandora is my chosen premium service and I just got an email from Pandora stating I need to renew/subscribe out of the blue. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tlturkal. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I created an email case with our team for you. Someone will reach out to you via email to help with your account and subscription. Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

vrocha05
Local Performer

Hello,

I received the same email this morning regarding renewing my subscription. I am also an ATT customer. Could you please assist? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @vrocha05. 👋

Thanks for your post! We've sent over an email regarding your specific subscription. If you don't see the email shortly, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it doesn't end up there. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Sportster64
Local Performer

I have two Playlists missing.

Dave and Dave2

Please restore 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Sportster64. 👋

Sorry for any confusion regarding your playlists. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Premium through AT&T

I created an email case with our team for you as it looks like your subscription expired recently. Someone will reach out to you via email to help with your account and playlist. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Thanks for your patience with us. 🎧

0 Kudos

RRxScorpion
Local Performer

Can you also create an email case for mine? I have lost mine as well it appears. Thanks so much!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RRxScorpion AT&T discontinued music services as part of their Unlimited Plus plan on November 30, 2021.

Your account has since reverted back to the free service.

If you'd like to continue your Premium subscription, you'll need to resubscribe directly through the Pandora website.

For more detailed information on this change, you can view AT&T's Say goodbye to WatchTV help page or contact the AT&T's support team directly.

I hope this is helpful.