cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increased after 6-month Premium trial

nisha1990
Local Performer

I would like someone to call me to my cel, because I don't understand your plans,

can you do that please?

I do not agree you increased my monthly payment sooo much! I don't want to cancel my

enrollment  with you, give me a better monthly payment!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nisha1990 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

I had our support team take a look at your account to review your account history.

To clarify, while you were subscribed to Pandora Plus, your account was signed up for a six-month trial of Premium at the cost of your Plus subscription.

On 04/15/20, this trial expired and automatically transitioned to a full-priced Premium subscription.

You were then charged $9.99, for Premium. (The full cost of a Pandora Premium subscription is $9.99/month for monthly subscribers or $109.89/year for annual subscribers, plus any applicable taxes.)

Again, this subscription was never canceled, so your Premium subscription continued to renew every month since then.

I'm sorry if this came as a surprise. If you'd prefer to cancel your subscription or return to Plus, just let me know and I can get you in touch with our support team for further assistance.

To view all of your options personally, make sure you are logged into your Pandora account and visit your subscription settings from a computer. Just click Switch Plans to see your options and to make changes.

Thanks again for reaching out.

0 Kudos

mikemowat
Local Performer

My bill has always been $4.40. My card was just charged for 121.10 for Pandora*internet Radio Pdora.com. What is they?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikemowat I moved your post over to this existing thread: Price increased after 6-month Premium trial

I've taken a look, and see that while you were subscribed to Pandora Plus, your account was signed up for a six-month trial of Premium at the cost of your Plus subscription.

On 03/02/19, this trial expired and automatically transitioned to a full-priced Premium subscription.

Since you had already been billed to renew your Plus subscription you were charge a prorated amount, $77.11, for Premium. (The full cost of a Pandora Premium subscription is $9.99/month for monthly subscribers or $109.89/year for annual subscribers, plus any applicable taxes.)

Again, this subscription was never canceled, so it ended up renewing again on 03/02/20, and then once more on 03/02/21.

This would explain the charge of $121.10 you are seeing this month.

If you'd like to cancel your subscription or return to Plus, let me know and I can help escalate this over to our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos