cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code for Pandora Premium not working

hackneyed1
Local Performer

Promo code from Samsung for Pandora Premium not working. Says I have other offers, but then just takes me to the purchase screen.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hackneyed1 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, that offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and they mentioned you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium on 10/01/19. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

To view all of your remaining trial and subscription options, go to https://www.pandora.com/settings from a computer, and select either the Subscription or Upgrade tab from the menu on the left.

Keep in mind that you can also enjoy Pandora Premium (not Premium Family) through one of the following options:

1. You can unlock short complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium as frequently as you'd like.

To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play. This will trigger a brief advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

2. You can also activate the following free gift of Pandora Premium. Once activated, you will have access to all Pandora Premium features. When your gift expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed. 

Free gifts of Pandora Premium are usually shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners.

To redeem your gift now, click here.

I hope this helps! Again, I'm sorry for any confusion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hackneyed1 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, that offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and they mentioned you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium on 10/01/19. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

To view all of your remaining trial and subscription options, go to https://www.pandora.com/settings from a computer, and select either the Subscription or Upgrade tab from the menu on the left.

Keep in mind that you can also enjoy Pandora Premium (not Premium Family) through one of the following options:

1. You can unlock short complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium as frequently as you'd like.

To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play. This will trigger a brief advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

2. You can also activate the following free gift of Pandora Premium. Once activated, you will have access to all Pandora Premium features. When your gift expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed. 

Free gifts of Pandora Premium are usually shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners.

To redeem your gift now, click here.

I hope this helps! Again, I'm sorry for any confusion.

0 Kudos