cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (03/29/22): Skip limit prevents Premium Access session

Wolf2728
Local Performer

Having same issues with pixel 6 pro on Verizon it says I'm out of skips even though I have subscription

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (03/29/22):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you continue to have trouble, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 Replies

Beyonce202
Local Performer

Why am I paying for Pandora plus which involves unlimited skips but Pandora keeps saying I reached my skip limits?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wolf2728 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, does this happen after you've watched an ad to initiate your Premium Access session?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beyonce202 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, does this happen after you've watched an ad to initiate your Premium Access session?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Sigrid
Local Performer

Pandora tells me I do not have any skips left and asked me to play an ad. When I try to play the ad to get more skips, it does nothing. Completely locks the app up. In addition I have Pandora Plus.

0 Kudos

Djkj
Local Performer

I have Plus but cannot search and play songs. I receive a skip limit error. 

0 Kudos

Cm8257
Underground

Same issue as of yesterday. I can’t play the add or search for music.

0 Kudos

rednkgrllni
Local Performer

When I try to search and play a song on Pandora, normally it lets me watch a short ad and then plays the song. For the past two days I have been unable to do this, it keeps saying get more skips and then I have to completely exit the app and reopen it to get music to start back playing (doesn't register on the app screen when I try touching the options it gives me). I have tried this on my phone, my TV, my tablet and computer with the same result. I've tried deleting and then reinstalling the app. It says my app is up to date with updates so I'm not sure if there is a change I missed or what else to do. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sigrid @Djkj Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rednkgrllni I moved your post over to this existing thread: Skip limit prevents Premium Access session

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cm8257 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

Do you receive an error message about reaching a Skip Limit when this happens?

0 Kudos

Shanna
Local Performer

And so the issue continues....

I have Pandora Plus but am currently unable play searched songs. I receive a prompt that states "I have reached my skip limit". It provides the option to watch an AD; when you select the option, it does not work - The screen is frozen.

I say the issues continues because this is the 2nd day I have encountered this issues. It would also appear that I am not the only one. Will this issue be fixed today? Are we all going to recieve a 16 cent per day discount for not being able to utilize the service? Lol 

0 Kudos

Cm8257
Underground

Cm8257_0-1648402738854.png

I can’t get past this page. I have to exit the app completely.

I can’t listen to single songs or albums, but I can do unlimited listening.

I’m running iOS also.

0 Kudos

rednkgrllni
Local Performer

This is what pops up, when I try clicking get more skips its like the screen is frozen and then I have to exit the app to play music again

Screenshot_20220327-135549_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

Queenofcreep
Local Performer

Same with me!! I cannot access any specific song and get stuck in this page 

I am having the exact same issue. I run IOS

Itty
Local Performer

Hi all, First time posting wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to figure out why Pandora is no longer allowing me to create a new station,  this annoying thing about skipping comes up says,  play a short video, Then it doesn’t.  I pay monthly. Any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks I TTY

0 Kudos

Jziem
Local Performer

Pandora tells me I do not have any skips left and asked me to play an ad. When I try to play the ad to get more skips, it does nothing. Completely locks the app up. Also, I have not used the skip feature in months. In addition I have Pandora (free edition).

mobile app using IPhone 7

ACB69818-486B-49EF-8CBC-97FCADD19EDF.png

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Mehtaji504
Local Performer

I have an android phone and I am having the same problem, except that I do get a screen watch ads for skips. When I click the button nothing happens. Also, previously, I would get a screen about gaining plays for watching ads. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos

Jttkn81
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus and when I search a album to play for example ac/dc it tells me I have ran out of skips and wants me to watch a short video from your sponsors?? What is going on ? I’m going to cancel if this is not fixed soon.

0 Kudos

Gunta79
Local Performer

I have also been having this problem and its getting rather annoying! Keeps saying skip limit reached whenever I search a song and I even upgraded to the plus to see if that would help and it did not. Anyone got answers yet?

0 Kudos