cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (07/06/23) - 7/1/23: Family Plan invites not being delivered via email

esteroamericana
Local Performer

My father has tried adding my pandora account to his family plan, but I have not received the invite. We tried canceling the invite and resending, waiting for an hour for it to arrive, checking the spam folder, but still nothing. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/06/23:

Hi, everyone!

This issue should now be resolved, and Family Plan invites should now be sent via email moving forward.

I will be closing this thread from future replies, however if you continue to experience issues, please create a new thread for this in our Subscriptions space.

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies

pando2
Local Performer

I see many posts like this. I am in the same position. No invite in trash/spam or inbox. Some responses are PM Pandora help. How do I do that?

Janetguti007
Local Performer

I have a Pandora family plan and when I try to invite people they won’t receive the email for the invitation

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esteroamericana @pando2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janetguti007 I moved your post over to this existing thread: 7/1/23: Family Plan invites not being delivered via email

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

RamblinSid
Local Performer

Apparently the family plan invites just don’t work. I just signed up, invited 3 family members and no one has received anything. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RamblinSid I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/03/23:

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread.

Hi, everyone!

We are aware of an issue with Premium Family Plan invites not getting sent via email.

If you are having trouble with this, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as we work to get this resolved.

0 Kudos

BobChanter
Local Performer

I am trying to send an invite to a family member and they are not receiving the email from Pandora. They have checked their spam and trash folders as well. I have tried resending multiple times.

0 Kudos

MelefiscentMist
Local Performer

I am trying to add a 3rd member to my account but the email has never gone to them. I tried to add them several days ago but they never got the email and I have clicked "resend email" countless times with the emails still not coming through.

0 Kudos

griffon89
Local Performer

I am having the exact same issue

0 Kudos

lanicahill
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. We have checked SPAM and even tried different email addresses with no success. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lanicahill I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@griffon89 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BobChanter @MelefiscentMist I moved your posts over to this existing thread: 7/1/23: Family Plan invites not being delivered via email

I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

jfarber12068
Local Performer

I have the Pandora Premium Family and the email invite does not send. It says sent but the person does not receive.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfarber12068 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/06/23:

Hi, everyone!

This issue should now be resolved, and Family Plan invites should now be sent via email moving forward.

I will be closing this thread from future replies, however if you continue to experience issues, please create a new thread for this in our Subscriptions space.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos