cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Premium renewal email when upgraded to Plus

Bt1562
Underground

I previously had a paid (annual) subscription that I discontinued (turned off the auto renewal). My current plan is for the "Pandora Plus" set to expire in November. I recently received notification that my subscription to "premium" was renewed (despite I had my account settings to not renew anything) and was charge $117.03 for the auto renewal. When I went back into the Pandora website under my account settings, nothing had changed (still shows Pandora Plus set to expire November 10, 2022).

Aside from the fact that I didn't have auto renewal set in my account settings and would just prefer a refund for the $117.03, if a refund is not possible, then why does my account still show Pandora Plus (vs the Premium just paid) with an expiration of November 10, 2022?

Please advise.

Tim

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bt1562 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bt1562 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Bt1562
Underground

Thank you the quick reply.

Bt1562
Underground

I have not received an email or notification of any changes in my Pandora account. Please advise. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bt1562 I am going to check in with our support team about this.

Thanks again for your patience!

0 Kudos