cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimbursement

Dwhitley11
Local Performer

I paid 4.99 then I upgraded can I get reimbursed back for the $4.99 since I upgraded to $9.99?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Dwhitley11 I do see you recently upgraded from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

Since you were already been billed for this month's Plus subscription, you should have only been charged a prorated amount for the first month of the new Premium subscription you signed up for. That way you still receive credit for the unused portion of your Plus subscription.

To clarify, are you seeing both a charge of $4.99 and $9.99 for Pandora on your bank statement?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@Dwhitley11 I do see you recently upgraded from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

Since you were already been billed for this month's Plus subscription, you should have only been charged a prorated amount for the first month of the new Premium subscription you signed up for. That way you still receive credit for the unused portion of your Plus subscription.

To clarify, are you seeing both a charge of $4.99 and $9.99 for Pandora on your bank statement?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos