cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstate my canceled sub with Google Play

tmh202
Local Performer

Does anyone know how I can re-instate my canceled subscription?  After I canceled I changed my mind. I don't want to lose all my stations and songs. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Reinstate my canceled subscription

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hey, @tmh202. 👋

I moved your post over to the Subscription board to keep the community space organized.

Looks like you're upgraded to Premium through the Google Play billing system. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the Google Play billing system to adjust your subscription cancelation.

Please note: When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium. Once the subscription expires, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

++

Resubscribing:

When your current subscription expires through Google Play, you can resubscribe to Premium through Google Play or using our website here

Hope this information is helpful! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Reinstate my canceled subscription

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hey, @tmh202. 👋

I moved your post over to the Subscription board to keep the community space organized.

Looks like you're upgraded to Premium through the Google Play billing system. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the Google Play billing system to adjust your subscription cancelation.

Please note: When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium. Once the subscription expires, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

++

Resubscribing:

When your current subscription expires through Google Play, you can resubscribe to Premium through Google Play or using our website here

Hope this information is helpful! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post