cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Reinstate my canceled subscription with Pandora

Local Performer

I received an email today that said my payment type expired and I needed to reset it.  Simultaneously, my wife, who is on my Pandora Premium Family plan through me, started hearing ads on her station.  I utilized the link in the email to re-enroll, but now it wants me to re-setup my family members.  Doing so sent them new invitations.

My Pandora account has been on a recurring payment plan for well over several months through PayPal.  I'm not clear on how or why the plan expired and why I need to set everything up, but I want it resolved, please.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Reinstate my canceled subscription with Pandora

@emgoblin Sorry for the trouble.

Our support team took a look and mentioned that if your billing information was up to date with PayPal, then there was likely an error between the PayPal billing system and our billing system which caused your subscription to lapse rather than renew this month.

With that being said, they do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to the family plan.

Did you also need assistance getting those additional accounts added back to your family plan?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with our support team directly. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

@emgoblin Sorry for the trouble.

Our support team took a look and mentioned that if your billing information was up to date with PayPal, then there was likely an error between the PayPal billing system and our billing system which caused your subscription to lapse rather than renew this month.

With that being said, they do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to the family plan.

Did you also need assistance getting those additional accounts added back to your family plan?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with our support team directly. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the explanation.

Yes, please have someone assist in reconnecting those accounts to my plan.

Have a great day,

Highlighted

@emgoblin No problem at all. 😄

I will have someone from our support team contact you via email to help get your family plan set up.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

UNABLE TO PAY MY ACCOUNT

Local Performer

I have been using Pandora for over a decade and never had a problem continuing my upgrade until lately.  Before this, my account was automatically debited and it wasn't this time.  Tried to re-enter but my debit card was not accepted.  I must have re-entered it over a dozen times and I got the same maddening response:  "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."  Never had this happen before, so I looked for the “contact us” window for a genuine, proactive remedy. But there’s no generic window to detail a problem and route directly to your team.  Rather, a paying customer must first have to find the “community” as the only recourse, then wade through an endless list of posted issues to guess which topic closely resembling the problem.  A customer shouldn’t be subjected to this inconvenience.  All this is “klunky,” but here I am. 

Now…I have looked at all the responses in this post board, tried all the suggestions…logged out……changed browsers…entered a new password, etc., etc. and nothing works.  So I gave up.  Tried it couple of days later, but it was worse.  When I tried logging in with my new password, it didn’t recognize it even though I changed it.  AHEM!

Why make it so hard to separate funds from your customers?  It's the most frustrating experience I’ve ever had since I started using the Internet when it went online over 30 years ago.  Don’t get me wrong…I love Pandora...its options…its framework…its superior audio and its ease of use.  You need to be more accommodating and efficient, however, when there’s a real problem.  Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: UNABLE TO PAY MY ACCOUNT

@mikehmac1949 I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Highlighted

Local Performer

I am being charged $5.42 and $10.85 on my cc ending ####.  Please research and make a correction to my billing... or tell me what needs to be done to fix this.

Ruth Koba - email: (Email Address)

`mmod edit: personal information

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Ruthekoba, thanks for posting. 

We'll need to gather more information from you in order to help with this. I've escalated your post to our User Support team. They will be contacting as soon as they can to further help. 

Since community is a public forum, please avoid posting personal information in the future. 

Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos