cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew someone's subscription as a gift.

joppelt
Local Performer

Maybe it's just my inability to figure out Pandora's HELP page, but I can't fine how to renew someone's subscription as a gift.  (Current Pandora Plus customer, and I want to renew/extend her subscription.)

If I go online and buy a year, it looks like I become the customer, and it happens now.  I don't know when her subscription ends.  I just want to tack on an extra year to her existing subscription.

Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joppelt It isn't currently possible to renew someone else's subscription, unless you add your billing information into their account for automatic renewal.

If you'd like to see that option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, your best option would be to purchase that person a gift subscription.

To purchase a one year gift subscription of Pandora Plus, first log into your Pandora account from our website and then visit the Pandora Plus gift subscriptions page.

On that screen, you can choose to send the gift via email or print a physical copy.

Note: you can't schedule the gift to be sent at a specific time, so if you don't want to spoil the surprise, you might want to select the print option.

From there, you will have a choice of themes (Birthday, Thank you, Generic, etc.) and you can also add a personalized message.

To finalize the purchase, either provide your payment info or pay via PayPal.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joppelt It isn't currently possible to renew someone else's subscription, unless you add your billing information into their account for automatic renewal.

If you'd like to see that option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, your best option would be to purchase that person a gift subscription.

To purchase a one year gift subscription of Pandora Plus, first log into your Pandora account from our website and then visit the Pandora Plus gift subscriptions page.

On that screen, you can choose to send the gift via email or print a physical copy.

Note: you can't schedule the gift to be sent at a specific time, so if you don't want to spoil the surprise, you might want to select the print option.

From there, you will have a choice of themes (Birthday, Thank you, Generic, etc.) and you can also add a personalized message.

To finalize the purchase, either provide your payment info or pay via PayPal.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos