cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club offer

DufferTom
Local Performer
I am currently a pandora premium subscriber. I also am a Sams Plus member. Sam's is offering a 15% discount for their plus members. Pandora won't give me that discount because I am already a member. Thats a bunch of BS. that's the thanks you get for your loyalty. I guess I have to quit and sign up under a different name.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @DufferTom Welcome to Community!!

Sam’s Club members can select Pandora Plus or Premium at a discounted rate for 12 months. However, that offer is only available to free listeners. Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before they can redeem this offer.

Once you have canceled your subscription and it has expired, you can visit the Sam's Club site again to redeem this offer.

If you need help cancelling your subscription, let me know. 

Thanks again for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DufferTom Welcome to Community!!

Sam’s Club members can select Pandora Plus or Premium at a discounted rate for 12 months. However, that offer is only available to free listeners. Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before they can redeem this offer.

Once you have canceled your subscription and it has expired, you can visit the Sam's Club site again to redeem this offer.

If you need help cancelling your subscription, let me know. 

Thanks again for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

davo
Local Performer

I agree with you DufferTom.  I'm tired of the business model of organizations to reward those that are not customers and ignore their existing customers.

rdstrmfblynch79
Local Performer

Could you please describe in more detail how to redeem my subscription through Sam's to my Pandora account? I have made the purchase through Sam's and my Pandora account is still showing up as a free listener

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @rdstrmfblynch79! I checked your Pandora account and it looks like you were able to apply your Sam's Clubs subscription to your account. 

Are you still not seeing it on your end? 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nickellr
Local Performer

Ridiculous policy! I have to cancel my subscription and re-apply.  ?!!? Come on Pandora!

This policy will encourage people to try other services during the aggravating transition period.

0 Kudos

Frphilscott
Local Performer

I agree that it is ridiculous Pandora won’t just let us apply our Sam’s club membership to existing accounts. I don’t want to cancel and lose all of my history. I’ve been a paying Pandora user for years. It’s time to step into the new century and fix this. 

I am looking at other listening services because this feels like Pandora is cheating us. 

0 Kudos