cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for Family Plan but account didn't upgrade

hannahhh6
Local Performer

I upgraded my account to Pandora Family, and it charged my account for the $14.99 but didn't upgrade my account. It's still giving me ads, and I don't have any current subscriptions running. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hannahhh6 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

hannahhh6
Local Performer
Hi Adam! I ended up going into my computer and trying it again, and it let me upgrade my account there. But it did charge my account twice, any idea how to get the first charge refunded?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hannahhh6 Our support team has informed me that you currently have an open case with them.

They will be sending you another message via email and will be looking into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Cmchuber
Local Performer

I have this same problem.  When I go to the site on my laptop, it says I have the family plan (that my husband invited me to).  But on my iPhone the app still plays ads and I don't have a subscription thru iTunes.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled.  Please help or we will cancel our family subscription.   

Please email me when you respond thanks.   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cmchuber It sounds like you may be logged into your upgraded account on your laptop, but upgraded into a free account on your phone.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your phone?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

dice_middle
Local Performer

I upgraded my account to the Family Plan from Pandora Premium. Now My account has ads. It's like I'm on the free version. The money has already been charged to my card. I have logged out and signed in again. I have done this for a few days and my account still has ads and I can not invited family members.

0 Kudos

ceestanlee77
Underground

i paid for the family plan on my phone, the transaction is pending in my bank account. for about 4 days now, and still no upgrade, but i was already charged. do i need to do something different?

Chelsea Stanley
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceestanlee77 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their reply to your email, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dice_middle I do see you were able to successfully invite one of your family members to join your Premium Family plan.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Jessmarie1118
Local Performer

Same issue, very frustrating, took my money still nothing and support is clueless

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jessmarie1118 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos