cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for Xbox live promo that gives 6 months, still no premium?

MarinoNY
Local Performer

Hey, I couldn't find a place to ask a pandora rep so hopefully someone will see it here or direct me, but I signed up maybe 4 days ago for the Xbox live 6 month Pandora premium deal/gift they have going running on the xbox one platform, its because I am paying for the "Xbox ultimate pass" or whatever its called and I guess Pandora teamed with xbox to offer this, sorry just trying to provide context but I remember putting in my credit card info and everything, however I still don't have a premium membership apparently as I am getting ads + pandora asks me to upgrade and no premium service shows in my settings.

Can anyone look up that info and verify I do have an account, I know it was with my [email] account and I had to scan a QR code to get to the pandora website that gave me the offer.

mod edit: personal information and title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @MarinoNY Can you verify that this offer was through Pandora? 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MarinoNY thanks for posting to community!

I've contacted our User Support team to follow up with you on this. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email from them. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MarinoNY Can you verify that this offer was through Pandora? 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Matthew911
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue if you can pls help me also it would be much appreciated thk you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matthew911 Can you please confirm that the offer you received  from Xbox is for Pandora?

The person who initially created this thread followed up with our support team and mentioned that it was actually for Spotify - not Pandora.

Feel free to send me a screenshot of the promotion in this thread to confirm.

0 Kudos

Shorty028g
Local Performer

Help u with what

0 Kudos