AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Texzun. 😁

Enjoy the music! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

cje
Local Performer

@AdamPandora The first option is correct. I am seeing ads on my Vizio TV on weekends after unlocking the promotion, but I am not seeing them on my phone during the weekends after unlocking the promotion.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cje Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your TV?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

wkc
Local Performer

it’s not a specific artist or brand. Listening to music not podcasts.  Using an iPhone XS and it was the original device I used to redeem the promotion. Worked the first time but I’m getting ads every time after. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@wkc I have sent you a private message with some additional information around this.

Please check that out and reply back to the message if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

MrW86
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue, is there a way to fix this?

0 Kudos

pmorrsn
Local Performer

I'm getting another commercial after just 2 tracks following the tmobile initial commercial. 

0 Kudos

dcbiscuits
Underground

@AdamPandora 

1. Just heard another ad on Google Home that is connected to the account I unlocked free weekend.  I am listening to the Indie Pop playlist.

2. Haven't tried while listening to Podcasts.

Apple iPhone 6S was used to unlock ad-free.

Just heard another series of ads:

1. Audi
  2. Sam Adams

Another series:

1. Forgot
  2. Home Depot

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MrW86 @pmorrsn I'd like to gather more information so that I can help look into this further.

Can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

• Is it for a specific brand or artist?
  • Or are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

What is the make and model of the mobile phone device used to unlock the ad-free radio weekend? 

When you experienced this were you using a different device than the one originally used to unlock the weekend? If so, what is the make and model of that device?

I appreciate your help with this.

0 Kudos

dcbiscuits
Underground

@AdamPandora any resolution on my above issue?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dcbiscuits Thanks for following up.

I have sent you a private message with some additional information around this.

Please check that out and reply back to the message if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

mbuchh
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem. Listening to music not podcasts.  Using an iPhone 8 and it was the original device I used to redeem the promotion. This is the first time I am trying it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mbuchh I have sent you a private message with some additional information around this.

Thanks!

kccoolguy
Underground

When I take the option to watch a video ad to get a period of time of ad free listening, I am still getting the ads. Is this false advertising or bait and switch? I am signed in under my only account that I have with Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kccoolguy To clarify, does this happen when activating the ad-free weekend promotion through T-Mobile?

Let me know.

kccoolguy
Underground

I've noticed it across multiple advertisements to watch a video and get an hour of ad-free listening.

I have also noticed that I received ads during the T-Mobile promotion as well. This was only recent as I have not been using the T-Mobile promotion until last month.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @kccoolguy.

moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with T-Mobile Ad Free Weekend

I'd like to gather more information.

Can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

• Is it for a specific brand or artist?
  • Or are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

What is the make and model of the mobile phone device used to unlock the ad-free radio weekend? 

When you experienced this were you using a different device than the one originally used to unlock the weekend? If so, what is the make and model of that device?

I appreciate your help with this.

kccoolguy
Underground

The advertisements were for commercial products. I can't remember specifically which products. After watching the ad, the would be a notification that read "this hour of ad free listening brought to you by" and then the name, like Tide or Volkswagon or whatever the advertiser was. Afterwards I would still get ads from different advertisers during that 1 hour.

I had an S10 on a Sprint network and had these issues.

Now I have an S21 on T-Mobile and I still got ads after using the free weekend. I've only used this device to unlock ad free weekend from T-Mobile.

On both devices I sometimes would cast to a chromecast audio and experienced the same issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kccoolguy I have sent you a private message with some additional information around this.

Thanks!

kccoolguy
Underground

I really appreciate how responsive you have been to this. Thank you very much!