cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting ads with T-Mobile Ad Free Weekend

swe13
Local Performer

Hi I watch the tmobile free weekend  commercial, and then I am still getting ads.  How do I fix this

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

TracyLupton
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I already signed up and had no ads the first few weekends but now ads are back. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TracyLupton I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Kohllyn
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. Really need the ads to not be a part of this weekend.

0 Kudos

tri-cloud
Local Performer

Ads are really everywhere 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kohllyn I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tri-cloud I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Are you also still getting ads after activating your ad free weekend through T-Mobile?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Kohllyn
Local Performer
It's working now thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Kohllyn.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos

raulterroba
Local Performer

I am still getting ads on weekends after watching the tmobile commercial on the app, some times it works but most of the weekend I still get ads

0 Kudos

Cbot
Local Performer

I can see this is becoming an issue for many, can't play add free which is part of the reason I'm with t mobile so...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@raulterroba I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update 09/10/22:

Hi everyone!

If you're still hearing ads after initiating your ad-free weekend through T-Mobile, you will need to reach out directly to our support team for further assistance.

You can submit your message directly through our help site here.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cbot I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kccoolguy
Underground

Additionally, when I try to take advantage of the offer of T-Mobile weekends to get interruption free for the whole weekend on Pandora, it only works directly on my phone and I can't cast without getting commercials. Of course this was only when casting to a Chromecast device actually worked.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kccoolguy I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with T-Mobile Ad Free Weekend

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kccoolguy
Underground

I appreciate that. I was prompted to again fill out a separate ticket for this issue. So I wanted to comply and I filled out a form.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kccoolguy I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for the next email they send you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

rgall22417
Local Performer

I redeemed the T-Mobile AD free weekend promotion. I'm still getting ads.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rgall22417 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Stormie1
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue on the weekends. I get the prompt saying ready to start ad free weekend but then I keep getting ads.

0 Kudos