cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

Whisper
Local Performer

How do you talk to someone at Pandora.? Is there a number I can call I just paid for a subscription and I’m still gonna commercials on my app

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
220 Replies

fred12Fred
Local Performer

I am having the same problem 

0 Kudos

michelle1
Local Performer

Me too!  So frustrating.  Did you ever hear back from anyone?

0 Kudos

knieznanski
Local Performer

I just paid for a subscription and I’m still getting commercials on my app

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@knieznanski @fred12Fred Nice to see the two of you around the community.

I have reached out to our support team so they could take a closer look at your accounts.

They have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registsered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it was likely done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

smbww
Local Performer
Why am I still getting ads with Pandora Plus?
0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smbww I've moved your post into this exiting thread on the subject of ads on a Pandora Plus paid account.

I recommend checking out the content of this help article for troubleshooting scenarios for ads on a Pandora Plus account. Let me know if you run into any issues on any of the steps in the article.

I hope to see you around the Community often! 🎧

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

rfroome1
Local Performer

I signed up on my desktop pc under pandora.com

AdamPandora

@rfroome1 To clarify, are you still hearing ads after signing up for Pandora Plus?

If so, could you please confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

chulefoxy13
Local Performer

I recently upgrade  my memership to premium and till have adds. How can we fix this? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@chulefoxy13 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

sphil73
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Can you have the support team reach out to me as well? I am getting commercials on my premium account as well. thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sphil73 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

monterrozasandy
Local Performer
Why am I getting ads and I’m still not allowed to skip as much
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@monterrozasandy Nice to see you around the community. 

Please follow up with the questions I asked in my post above - I'd be happy to look into this further. 

0 Kudos

akwildsides
Local Performer
getting ads and getting charged by the month
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@akwildsides I recommend taking a look at my above post for tips on how to resolve this. 

If you continue to hear ads after ensuring you are logged into the correct account, please follow up with the requested information at the bottom of that same post, and I'll be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Hoosier
Local Performer

I paid for Pandora Plus through the subscriptions button on my iPhone, and Pandora charged me the $4.99+tax. However, the commercials continued. What now? I have since cancelled Pandora Plus so that I'm no longer charged, but I'm wondering if I can get my money back for this month. Thanks.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Hoosier Nice to see you around the community. 

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link.
  2. Select Billing and Subscriptions and then Subscriptions & Purchases.
  3. Select Request a Refund twice.
  4. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.
  5. Once you're logged in, find Pandora on the list and select Report.
  6. Choose I'd like to request a refund from the list, and hit Select.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

0 Kudos

Skeetzx12
Local Performer

Well when I apply for the free subscription for 30 days I put my credit card information in and still receive ads so can you please fix it or cancel the subscription!!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Skeetzx12 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos