cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

Local Performer

How do you talk to someone at Pandora.? Is there a number I can call I just paid for a subscription and I’m still gonna commercials on my app

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

If you were charged for a subscription directly through Pandora and are still hearing ads, could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let us know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
183 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

@Whisper I have reached out to our support team and they have confirmed that they will be sending you a message directly to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer
I am hearing commercials
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@anitakeaton Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Performs with password

Local Performer

How I contact pandora, I still got the charge from suscripción, but I log in and reset my password, and still got advertising

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Performs with password

@alejandroacosta I moved your post to this thread to help keep the community tidy. 

Our support will be sending you an email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under. Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to help get down to the bottom of this.

Thanks for all your patience, and hope to continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Not getting any replies from pandora I paid over $60

Highlighted

@dmarnach It looks like this is your first message posted on the community.

Additionally our support team checked and it doesn't appear you have ever reached out to them yet either.

I went ahead and created a case for you on my end - keep an eye out for their email as that is how our support team will be contacting you.

In the future, you can always reach out to them directly through our help page

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

Today I started getting commercials on my premium channel. What can I do? 

Moderator Edit: Personal information

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@dldespain I have moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Our support team will be sending you an email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under to further assist you with this.

In the future, if you ever have any questions regarding your subscription, you can contact our support team directly for help here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

@AdamPandora Can you have the support team reach out to me as well? I am getting commercials on my premium account as well. thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@sphil73 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos