cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: why am i getting ads, did my acct get canceled somehow? the money keeps coming out of my bank ac

@eagle69 Our support team would be happy to look into this further with you.

They will be sending you an email to gather more information, so please keep an eye out for their message. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: why am i getting ads, did my acct get canceled somehow? the money keeps coming out of my bank ac

Local Performer

Ok It's been a week. Where is my email you promised. I am aware i can cancel, if this is how you treat your customers

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@eagle69 The email would have been sent to the address associated with your Pandora account.

Looks like the email is 'screa***********@aol.com'. (For privacy reasons we can't post the entire email.)

Please be sure to check spam and junk folders just in case the email ended up in there. 

Let me know if you still haven't receive it. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Advertisement

Local Performer

Currently am subscribed to the pandora premium family membership. As of recently we are hearing advertisements and cannot find a solution. We have disabled artist messages and still nothing is working! Please help this is getting annoying 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Advertisement

@James_esko Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charge date when starting 60-day trial

Local Performer

I signed up for "no ads", but I keep getting ads? Please correct my subscription.

Trial Start Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
Subscription Plan: Annual
Length of Trial: 30 days
At the end of your trial, the payment method you provided will be automatically charged $54.89 + tax, annually for your Pandora Plus subscription.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charge date when starting 60-day trial

@luluinla00 Our support team would be happy to look into this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

Local Performer

I am having the same issue! My last subscription renewal was in April 2019 for a year. Getting commercials now. Not Good!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

@dwshook Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for a subscription, then it is was likely done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

Local Performer

Right- and the reply is more of an online response- what is it going to take to talk to an actual person!!!!????!!!!!!

This is bull **ahem**!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

@bgtwinsX2 Our support team mentioned that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ads

Local Performer

I have had Pandora for over 8 years and have always been ad-free. All of a sudden there are ads playing. Does anyone know how I can talk to a body about this? TIA