cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ad Free Pandora

Local Performer

On June 5, 2020, I subscribed  to Ad Free Pandora, however I noticed that ads are still playing.  Does it matter whether I play Pandora on my PC, TV, iPhone Bluetooth, or ipad bluetooth ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ad Free Pandora

@mpk4all0 You should be able to listen commercial-free on your regular stations across all devices as long as you are signed into the correct account.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will also be contacting you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 😄

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I need to get a contact number to call about account

Local Performer

I would like a call from you. I am still only getting commercial free on my computer and not on my mobile ( which I prefer). I have tried all your suggestions of email acct being open.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I need to get a contact number to call about account

@Janine You should be able to listen commercial-free as long as you are signed into the correct account.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

In the meantime, while our support team does not provide phone support, I will have them contact you privately via email to ensure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Android will not connect to subscription.

Local Performer

I have a plus account but my phone still plays ads.  I am logged into my paid account on my Android and connected through Facebook.

Dwight N Tidwell
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Android will not connect to subscription.

@UrbanCowboy I do see the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded to Pandora Plus.

If you are still hearing ads on your Android device, I recommend signing out of the app, and then signing back in using the email address your upgraded account is registered with.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you directly to help ensure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Commercials

Local Performer

I have been paying my monthly fee for no commercials for a long long time and a couple months ago all of a sudden started getting commercials in advertising for the 999. How do I contact somebody to get rid of the commercials

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

@Rebejmn I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded directly through Pandora.

In the meantime, I am also going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help ensure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription

Local Performer

I have been subscribed to Pandora premium and am now receiving commercials. What is going on??

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

Hi there, @dgwildt. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Someone from our User Support team was able to take a look at your account. It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, possibly due to your card being out of date, so the subscription expired on 06/25/2020. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company.

If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Pandora Premium options here.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one here.

Let me know if you need further assistance and I can have a member from User Support reach out to you directly via email. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos