cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Account Subscription

TPR
Local Performer

I have a paid account and recently have continusouly been logged out only to be interupted with comercials. This is not what I am paying for and unacceptable. Please let me know how to 

Highlighted

Re: Account Subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@TPR Welcome to the community!

Our support team will be sending you an email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under to help resolve the issue you are experiencing.

In the future, if you ever run into trouble or have any questions regarding your subscription, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium but still get ads?

Trisha2707
Local Performer

I have a premium account but it is still making me listen to ads. Anyone know how to get actual help? I cannot find a phone or e-mail address anywhere. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium but still get ads?

AdamPandora Moderator

@Trisha2707 If you are still having trouble, it may help to sign out of your device, and then sign back into the Pandora app using the email address your upgraded account is registered under.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium but still get ads?

michelle1
Local Performer

Me too!  So frustrating.  Did you ever hear back from anyone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

get 3 devices on same Pandora acct.

rnr1240
Local Performer

I started with Pandora on my laptop a few year ago and upgraded the $4.95 per month acct. However I have 2 Kindle devices that I listen to Pandora on and they have ads. I understand that one acct. can have 3 devices. How do I get the Kindle devices on the paid acct? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: get 3 devices on same Pandora acct.

AdamPandora Moderator

@rnr1240 I moved your message to this thread in order to keep the community tidy.

If you are hearing commercials on your 2 Kindle devices, I recommend signing out on those devices, and then signing back in using the email address your upgraded account is registered under.

If you need further assistance, you will need to contact our support team directly here

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Switched to Family Today, and hearing ads

Tmoney1174
Local Performer

I've been with Pandora since the beginning... I pay for the no Ad option. I switched to the Family account today, in hopes that I could be anywhere, listening at the same time as my staff listens to the account in my office. Not sure that was the right choice, and now I have Ads. Why? And is there a way to link all the same music stations for both my emails listed in the Family account? One email is personal and one is work

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Highlighted

Re: Switched to Family Today, and hearing ads

TannerPandora Moderator

Hi @Tmoney1174 

Sorry for any trouble.

I've reached out to our user support team to follow up with you about this. Please be on the look out for an email from them. They will contact you via the email associated with your Pandora account. 

Thanks for being a part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid but Hearing Ads

Jimbue0520
Local Performer

Y am I still hearing ads and paying a monthly fee?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ads

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hi there, @Jimbue0520!

I moved your post over to the Subscriptions board to keep the community tidy.

I would recommend reviewing this helpful article to for troubleshooting suggestions.

After checking in with our User Support team about your account, it appears that you've email them too. Someone will reach back out to you shortly via email, regarding the advertisements on your account. 

Hope this helps!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid subscription, still hearing adds

marklamar67
Local Performer
I have a paid subscription and im still hearing adds!!
0 Kudos