cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Paid subscription, still hearing adds

AdamPandora Moderator

@marklamar67 Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them. Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pandora upgraded

Joni1220
Local Performer

I added Pandora to be paid on a monthly basis instead of free. Why am I still getting ads. Nothing is different than when I listened for free.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora upgraded

AdamPandora Moderator

@Joni1220 Our support team has taken a look and have confirmed that the Pandora account associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded. 

Is it possible you signed up for a subscription on a Pandora account registered under a different email address?

If so, I recommend signing out of Pandora on your devices, and then signing back in with the other email address your upgraded Pandora account was purchased on.

In the meantime, our support team has informed me that they will be sending you a message separately via email to help ensure you get logged into your upgraded account.

Keep an eye out for their message, and the will be happy to further assist. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid Subscription - Still hearing ads

Harrison09
Local Performer

I pay for $4.99 / Mo and still hear ads on all my devices, XBox, iPhone and Laptop. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid Subscription - Still hearing ads

TannerPandora Moderator

Hi @Harrison09 Thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to this thread beacuse it sounds like you're having a similar issue. 

I've confirmed that the email currently used for your community profile is not upgraded. Is it possible that you upgraded your Pandora account with a different email? If so, I would confirm that you are signed in with the correct email adddress. 

Let me know how it goes. Thanks again for posting to community. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

my pandora won't recognize my family plan

dcable096
Local Performer

My fiancee has a Family plan and added me.   I accepted the invitation but I still hear ads?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: my pandora won't recognize my family plan

AdamPandora Moderator

@dcable096 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why Advertisment when I paid already 4 the full Year?

MoessnerFarm
Local Performer

Why is advertising recorded when I have paid the full annual price?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Why Advertisment when I paid already 4 the full Year?

AdamPandora Moderator

@MoessnerFarm I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hearing Ads with Ad-free Subscription

ChrisMcC
Local Performer
I keep getting ads despite the fact that I pay for Pandora One. It's frustrating. I've been a long time customer and I don't know who I can call to get it fixed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Not Ad free

Briana2010
Local Performer

Hi. My Pandora is still playing ads. I paid for the subscription to have the ads stopped.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not Ad free

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hi there, @ChrisMcC.

Thanks for your post.

@Briana2010 I moved your post to this thread as it appears you're experiencing a similar issue.

++

I would recommend double checking to ensure that you're logged into the correct paid account by visiting your Settings. 

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos