cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Hearing Ads with Ad-free Subscription

Local Performer

I have double checked that I'm logged into my correct account with the correct email and credit info is up to date. Commercials will just start playing while my stations are playing.

@ChrisMcC wrote:
I keep getting ads despite the fact that I pay for Pandora One. It's frustrating. I've been a long time customer and I don't know who I can call to get it fixed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

Local Performer

I am having the same problem 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I just paid for a subscription and I’m still getting commercials on my app

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@knieznanski @fred12Fred Nice to see the two of you around the community.

I have reached out to our support team so they could take a closer look at your accounts.

They have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registsered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it was likely done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Yes

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, @veronica444617. 👋

I checked in with our User Support team and it looks like you have a free account.

If you need assistance, please let me know and I can have someone from our team email you to discuss your account / subscription. 

Thanks for posting on the community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Rstill hearing commercials e: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

Local Performer
How do I talk to a live person?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Rstill hearing commercials e: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

@Ihatepasswords Our support team can always be contacted directly through our help page

To clarify, did you recently pay for a subscription, but are still hearing commercials? 

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

i pay for premium for years

Local Performer

i've paid for premium for years but suddenly music getting interrupted for ads. i'm also getting promos trying to get me to upgrade to premium but i've paid for premium each month for years,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: i pay for premium for years

Hey, @jayapal👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community organized.

I've taken a look, and it appears that your account is upgraded to a monthly Pandora Plus subscription directly through our website. 

Our User Support team has received your email, and someone will be in touch to help soon. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Does Pandora address and fix problems? I paid for Pandora Plus, but nothing has been upgraded.

Local Performer

I paid for a Pandora Plus subscription and have not been upgraded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Does Pandora address and fix problems? I paid for Pandora Plus, but nothing has been upgraded.

@CindyT I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you might be running into a similar issue.

I do see your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Do ads play when you attempt to play a specific track on demand?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos