cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Subscription

jacksonleal10
Local Performer

I have pandora plus I pay 4.99 monthly and I'm still getting commercials and their still asking me to join and upgrade.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@jacksonleal10 Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with is not currently upgraded.

If you signed up for a subscription, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

jacksonleal10
Local Performer

This is the only account I have with pandora and y'all had took money out my account last month to pay for pandora plus and the month before.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@jacksonleal10 Our support team has confirmed you now have an open case with them.

If you need further assistance with this, make sure to reply back directly to the email you have going with them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still hearing commercials on Plus

Hoosier
Local Performer

I paid for Pandora Plus through the subscriptions button on my iPhone, and Pandora charged me the $4.99+tax. However, the commercials continued. What now? I have since cancelled Pandora Plus so that I'm no longer charged, but I'm wondering if I can get my money back for this month. Thanks.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Pandora Plus but still heard commercials

AdamPandora Moderator

@Hoosier Nice to see you around the community. 

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link.
  2. Select Billing and Subscriptions and then Subscriptions & Purchases.
  3. Select Request a Refund twice.
  4. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.
  5. Once you're logged in, find Pandora on the list and select Report.
  6. Choose I'd like to request a refund from the list, and hit Select.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

mxracer333c
Local Performer

I have been a subscriber for years. Florida lottery ads just started appearing frequently on my Pandora Plus Today's Hits channel.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@mxracer333c Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads

Mardoo
Local Performer

I have a paid subscription, but I am still receiving as when I listen. Perhaps I am logging in with a login that is not tied to the paid Subscription. I cannot tell which login is tied to the paint subscription

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads

AdamPandora Moderator

@Mardoo It doesn't look like the Pandora account your community profile is registered with is currently upgraded.

If you signed up for a paid subscription, then you likely upgraded a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription Paid But Still Hearing Ads

stevenbp
Local Performer

I chose not to renew my subscription to ad free music. Recently, my PayPal account was charged $50.75 by Pandora. I am still receiving ads on my channel.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription Paid But Still Hearing Ads

AdamPandora Moderator

@stevenbp Our support team mentioned they were able to help get this resolved earlier today. If you have any further questions, make sure to reply directly to the email you have going with them. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos