cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: How do submit a support request?

ecurry
Local Performer

I have been getting charged on my credit card for the last 3 months and I am still getting advertisements

I need to get this corrected I don't want to cancel but I will have to if this isn't resolved

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How do submit a support request?

AdamPandora Moderator

@ecurry I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue.

To clarify, it doesn't look like the Pandora account your community profile is registered is currently upgraded.

If you signed up for subscription, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, someone from our User Support team will be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

subscription problem

Pbw
Local Performer
I have signed up for premium and am still getting ads.. how do i get customer support?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: subscription problem

AdamPandora Moderator

@Pbw I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Based off of what I'm seeing, the Pandora account your community profile is connected to has never been signed up for any paid subscriptions.

My guess is if you upgraded, it was done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address. 

Try signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

In the meantime, someone from our User Support team will also be contacting you via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads on 30-day trial

Skeetzx12
Local Performer

Well when I apply for the free subscription for 30 days I put my credit card information in and still receive ads so can you please fix it or cancel the subscription!!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads on 30-day trial

AdamPandora Moderator

@Skeetzx12 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads on 30-day trial

Cotten
Local Performer

I’m having the same problem. I logged out then back in and still get ads. I’m on the free trial of that has anything to do with it. I just signed up today. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription

Mortelliti27
Local Performer

Hello, 

I upgraded to the $5.99 plan with no ads and such. It was never applied to my pandora account. I tried restarting my phone as well as deleting the app and reloading. 
any suggestions?

thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@Cotten @Mortelliti27 Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paying for Ad free listening, but Im still hearing Ads. Please Help!

elljaebee
Local Performer

Paying for Ad free listening, but Im still hearing Ads. Please Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paying for Ad free listening, but Im still hearing Ads. Please Help!

AdamPandora Moderator

@elljaebee Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How to contact customer service?

keo
Local Performer

i need to find out if my subscription is current I'm getting commercials

0 Kudos