cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: How to contact customer service?

AdamPandora Moderator

@keo Our support team can help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Keep an eye our for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

2 month trial still airing ads

Finnegan
Local Performer

Trial for premium 2 months. No ads. Cannot get it to stop playing ads. Seems a hassle getting any help. Thought it would've East to try and use for my massage practice! This for free is terrible. Any help? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: 2 month trial still airing ads

AdamPandora Moderator

@Finnegan Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Avonlady3521
Local Performer

Receiving ads after like 3 songs,ihave been charged on my discover card on january 8 2020. Please credit me for the month

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@Avonlady3521 Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads on Pandora trial

rfroome1
Local Performer

I signed up on my desktop pc under pandora.com

Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@rfroome1 To clarify, are you still hearing ads after signing up for Pandora Plus?

If so, could you please confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

why still getting ads if i'm on a premium membership?Re: Still getting ads on Pandora trial

chulefoxy13
Local Performer

I recently upgrade  my memership to premium and till have adds. How can we fix this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: why still getting ads if i'm on a premium membership?Re: Still getting ads on Pandora trial

AdamPandora Moderator

@chulefoxy13 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

monterrozasandy
Local Performer
Why am I getting ads and I’m still not allowed to skip as much
0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@monterrozasandy Nice to see you around the community. 

Please follow up with the questions I asked in my post above - I'd be happy to look into this further. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

akwildsides
Local Performer
getting ads and getting charged by the month
0 Kudos