cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

mrsjayme
Local Performer

Pandora App shows cancelled Pandora Plus subscription, but App Store still shows active. Was working this morning, but around 145pm I opened Pandora app and it says my subscription has ended. I didn’t cancel it.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
107 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daddyaj954 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jrg1965
Local Performer

What am I hearing adds on the $4.99 plan?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrg1965 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Re-subscribed to Pandora Plus through Apple, still seeing ads. May I get some help please? Thank you😊 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jasminee
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. Can I be refunded? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jasminee I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Refund request:

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund through Apple, visit the Apple support page.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

I hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos

Taylorpate
Local Performer

I’ve paid twice now and I’m still not getting upgrade. I checked both accounts i have and neither one upgraded. But it said it would only grade to my iCloud account and still haven’t gotten it

0 Kudos

Cuata
Local Performer

Can someone help me out , this is like my second month hearing ads even tho the payment was already made. Tried everything and still hearing ads

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Taylorpate I do see you were able to successfully activate your subscription through Apple shortly after posting on the Community.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cuata I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Stella17
Local Performer

I renewed my subscription 2 days ago and it worked fine.  Today, it went back to me not having a subscription.  I logged out and signed back in.  I even deleted the app.  How can I get help on this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stella17 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

beth107
Local Performer

I upgraded to Pandora Plus after accidentally cancelling my subscription and still getting ads

How can I stop this?  I play music in between classes and now the ads are coming in, even though I upgraded and it's SUPER annoying.  Plus, I don't want to be getting charged if I'm not getting the benefits!  

How can I fix this?  I did log out and back in again after I upgraded.  Thanks,
Beth107

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beth107 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mfink1014
Local Performer

I paid for a plus subscription and it still played ads. Went to premium and the same thing is happening

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mfink1014 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Pknmnsher
Local Performer

I have paid for pandora plus through my apple subscription but I’m still getting commercials     

I have my current receipt which was dated aug 7

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pknmnsher I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you were previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jklhaskins
Local Performer

8/26/2022. I renewed pandora this morning. When I started playing pandora I now have ads.  How can I fix this?

0 Kudos