cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: subscription

Hi there, @Sandraivette34. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

Your subscription has been restored to your Pandora account. If you haven't noticed the change, please refresh the Pandora app or your web browser. 

Feel free to let me know if you continue to run into trouble with this. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium not working & ive paid 2wice

Local Performer

I have the same issue. I have paid for my premium and I look to make sure it went through and it has it says next payment due July 24 but my premium isn’t working 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium not working & ive paid 2wice

Hi @Jenn29nm, thanks for posting to community.

Looks like you're upgraded through Apple. you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your Apple password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account. Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

Local Performer

I’m already subscribed to pandora plus but not getting its features and I got a email saying my subscription got transferred to another device 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

@SANDMANN Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

I had our support team take a look, and it appears you have two accounts set up with Pandora, and transferred the subscription to the new one you created.

I am going to have them contact you privately via email for more information around this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ad free

Local Performer

Why am I still getting commercials if I’m charged each month to not get commercials?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ad free

@EuEu I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you may be signed up for a subscription through Apple.

If you were charged within the last month by Apple for a Pandora Premium subscription and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have a Pandora Plus subscription but I'm still hearing ads.

Local Performer

How do I contact Pandora for help? I have a Pandora Plus subscription but I'm still hearing ads. There seems to be no way to contact customer support. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I have a Pandora Plus subscription but I'm still hearing ads.

@BrandoPolo Nice to see you around the community.

Still hearing ads:

I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple. 

If you were charged within the last month by Apple for a Pandora Premium subscription and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Contacting support:

For future reference, you can find instructions on how to contact our support team on this thread: How to contact customer service?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgrade not working

Local Performer

I upgraded my subscription to Premium.  I still hear ads and when listening to an album it cuts off to a Pandora station after 5 songs or so.  How do I fix this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade not working

@bd1 I do see your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

It may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in just to make sure you are signed into the correct account.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved. 

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

I have paid for Pandora Plus for years and suddenly started hearing ads. When I log into my account it looks like I have a free account and I am given the option to upgrade. I've never defaulted a payment and my payment method hasn't changed. Please help.

0 Kudos