cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

@SkulReaper Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

Can you please email or message me also with the solution to my paid subscription but getting adds in between songs 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

@Cnsid13 I moved your post to this thread since it looks like your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

If you were charged within the last month by Apple for a Pandora Premium subscription and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still hearing ads with Pandora plus subscription

Local Performer

Hi, I have been hearing ads for two months that I have had pandora plus. Had no clue who to contact and found this group. Help! do I cancel and ask for a refund here or can I get assistance somehow? I am owed two months now......Any help appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora plus subscription

@cprince1975 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I moved your post to this thread since it looks like your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

If you were charged within the last month by Apple for a Pandora Premium subscription and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I think I may have tho same issues. I’m still getting ads on my phone how do I correct it? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Shaneskah It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos