cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Upgrade..Getting Ads...

@Debisykes I moved your post over to this thread since your account is upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

It looks like there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

++

If this happens again, you can use the steps below to restore your subscription.

From your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello, I have a Pandora Plus account. I have for a really really really long time. Probably since Pandora first came out. Anywho... that doesn’t matter. I am getting ADS now. And when I try your fix it issues of “retrieve your account” I get an error message telling me I don’t have an active subscription through Apple. And need to verify that I do. Well, that’s so funny bc I was just billed $4.99 and some chump change for a Pandora Plus subscription through Apple on my credit card. Same time each month for the last 12 years. So yeah. Would you please kindly fix your stuff and please fix my account and get rid of my ADs on my Pandora Plus Acct? Thank you so much!  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@nekogirl After taking a look at your account, it appears that you were previously upgraded to Pandora Premium through Apple. 

When that subscription expired this month, it then looks like you resubscribed, however this time to Pandora Plus

If you'd like to have the ability to stream content on demand again without first having to watch an ad, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium again. 

To upgrade to Premium on your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Casual Fan

Haven't had an issue for a year with my sub, all of a sudden it said my subscription ended yet I'm paid till next month and it clearly says I'm a premium member? I lost all of my saved songs and and play lists wth????

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey there, @Emoney97. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. It is possible that this was caused due to an error between our system and the Apple billing system.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

++

Looks like you were able to restore your Premium subscription back to your Pandora account. Your tunes should also be restored since Premium has been reapplied.

Let us know if anything else pops up. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Subscription paid for but says it’s not?

Local Performer

I have a monthly premium but just today randomly it says my account did not renew and says in my subscriptions that I have until next month and my payment went through?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription paid for but says it’s not?

@Davidsacta I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have Pandora Plus but still getting ads. And I'm billed monthly via Apple.

Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus but still getting ads. And I'm billed monthly via Apple.

And there doesn't seem to be any way to contact them...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I have Pandora Plus but still getting ads. And I'm billed monthly via Apple.

@joro I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

subscription not working

Local Performer

i just paid for my pandora premium on November 23rd 2020 and it still isn’t working it still gives me limited skips and adds i’m annoyed i want my money back or my pandora to work i see so many complaints on this 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: subscription not working

@dulcepride7 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium not working

Local Performer

My Premium is not working & when I go to retrieve or add, it states it’s not available right now.  Yet I am paying.

0 Kudos