cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

jadedrainbows
Local Performer

I upgraded to Pandora Premium and was charged but my account shows I'm I still Pandora Plus.  I have logged out of my account to refresh it and there is still no change. I have emailed Pandora with no response please help.

0 Kudos

Re: Upgrade

AdamPandora

@jadedrainbows I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Adds in account

Ruben1
Local Performer

Adds in my account 

0 Kudos

Re: Adds in account

AdamPandora

@Ruben1 I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Problem upgrading to premium

WillSherwood
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium in the Apple App Store but I’m still seeing advertising. Any ideas how to fix that?Problem upgrading to premium

0 Kudos

Re: Problem upgrading to premium

AdamPandora

@WillSherwood Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

bgonzalez
Local Performer

Same here ads even tho I paid 

0 Kudos

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

AdamPandora

@bgonzalez I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Missing plus plan

AngelinaMarie90
Local Performer

I have purchased the plus for 4.99 a month  and yet it says I need to purchase it again in order to have skips and no commercials.

0 Kudos

Re: Missing plus plan

AdamPandora

@AngelinaMarie90 I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

My account never upgraded

robailey14
Local Performer

I resubscribe to pandora plus the money was removed out of my account and it's still like I have the free version is there a number or something I can call to get this problem resolved 

0 Kudos

Re: My account never upgraded

AdamPandora

@robailey14 I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

2. Select Upgrade.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos