cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ads on free trial

bmallen3131
Local Performer

Thank you so much, when I logged onto Pandora this morning it said my complimentary starts now, so it seems to currently be working.

Re: Ads on free trial

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @bmallen3131. 😁

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Paid and upgraded to premium with appleID but not getting premium

ahymel53
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium thru my appleID and I have been charged for the upgrade but my pandora account is still on plus. I have paid for premium and cannot access the content I paid for. I have signed out and back in and it doesn't work.

0 Kudos

Re: Paid and upgraded to premium with appleID but not getting premium

AdamPandora

@ahymel53 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

LilMzBeba
Local Performer

I haven’t gotten my update either and have been charged twice 

0 Kudos

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

AdamPandora

@LilMzBeba I moved your post over to this thread since I do see you were previously signed up for a subscription through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Ads after purchasing pandora plus

Maroisum
Local Performer

I’ve read all the bs about the ads connected to premium blah blah but it did not used to be like this. My son has had the same lullaby station tailored for him by me for 2 years and ads just loudly ramp up every other song. Am I supposed to stay on my phone and make sure I skip the songs when I pay for an ad free subscription? I’ve been a customer for so many years and I’ve officially canceled and will not be returning to this app. 

0 Kudos

Re: Ads after purchasing pandora plus

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Maroisum. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread since I do see you upgraded for a monthly Pandora subscription through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

It looks like the subscription didn't apply to your account. Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email today.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

have Premium still getting adds

hiphop
Local Performer

I ordered Pandora Premium On Feb 23, 2021. $12.99 was takin from bank account.

I'm still getting adds. Can you please help me? Also, my phone say's I have paid for PP but when I go

Pandora app on phone is telling me I dont have a subscription it's just giving me Music w/commercials. 

XCan you pls help me?

Thank You,

Roy H

0 Kudos

Re: have Premium still getting adds

AdamPandora

@hiphop I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Jcallicotte
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue.  I upgraded to Plus on my Apple account, but I’m still seeing and hearing ads.

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

AdamPandora

@Jcallicotte If you signed up for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos