cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Still have ads

@Danielle6694 I moved your post to this thread since it appears your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

To clarify, are you still currently paying for Pandora Plus through Apple?

If so, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads with paid subscription

Local Performer

I am still getting ads with paid subscription. I have logged out and back in with no help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with paid subscription

@sferg17 I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue with your subscription purchased through Apple.

I had someone from our support team take a look at this and they were able to resolve it on their end.

Your subscription should now be showing on your account.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads with a premium subscription

Local Performer

Help me out here. I’ve logged in and out several times. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with a premium subscription

@DickPanthers Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to get this figured out.

Please keep en eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Restoring an Apple Subscription

Local Performer

I received a receipt from Apple this morning about 9am for the monthly charge for premium pandora. When I logged into pandora on my computer later in the day it said my premium account stopped.  I closed & opened it again, same thing.  I tried the app on my I-phone and same thing.  It’s showing and playing commercials & trying to get me to upgrade.  But I just paid, what happened?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Restoring an Apple Subscription

Hi @Nitas thanks for posting to community! Sorry about this inconvenience! 😔

There was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

++

If this happens again, you can use the steps below to restore your subscription.

From your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Thanks for posting to community! ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: $4.99 subscription

Local Performer

Thank you.  

Highlighted

Re: $4.99 subscription

@Shasta It looks like this is the first time you've posted on the community.

Were you also having trouble getting ads while paying for a subscription to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium through Apple?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

Local Performer

Hi I am having the same problem.  It’s been since January. I paid monthly and I keep getting ads.  
iam wanting to cancel the whole things  frustrating gettiNg hold of someone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

@mounaflor If you are paying for a subscription through Apple, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you'd still prefer to cancel your subscription completely, you can follow the instructions provided on our help page. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription through itunes

Local Performer

So, i just renewed my subscription using my iphone. It says i have it both on iphone and android. But my pandora wont go to plus or anything. Neither on iphone or android. What may be the issue?

0 Kudos