cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Subscription through itunes

@Jeeesus Since you recently renewed through Appleyou should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Restoring Subscription on iOS Device

Local Performer

I have a premium subscription verified in my iTunes account but suddenly I’m getting adds as if Premium doesn’t recognize my phone. Tried to delete app and reinstall. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Restoring Subscription on iOS Device

Thanks for posting @jfa121

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. I've contacted our User Support team and the error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account. Sorry about that!

If this happens again, you can use the following steps on your iOS device to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

That does not work. 

And what happen the annual payment option ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey there, @Househoward777. 👋

Sorry for the trouble you've experienced.

At this time, your Pandora account is upgraded to a monthly Pandora Plus subscription through the Apple billing platform. The annual payment option is only available when upgrading directly through our website. 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Let me know, and I'll be happy to help.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgraded but still hearing ads

Local Performer

I logged out and back in and I am still getting ads.  They are medical and others. Please advise. Julie Kwait

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgraded but still hearing ads

Hey @julk728, thanks for posting! I checked your account and see that you're upgraded through Apple. 

Using the following steps on your iOS device should get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

This should reapply your subscription to your account. Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

I was charged (4.99) but, but my pandora account is not showing the upgrade. I've tried signing in and out on my devices and browser, re-downloading the app, I only have 1 pandora account that I know of... what am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

I just had a similar problem last night with the Pandora Plus upgrade. After paying for it, the app kept saying that my subscription was unavailable even though the play store showed that it was (or should've been) active. After trying everything I could think of to get it working, I ended up requesting help from Pandora and got an email saying that they'd check into the issue. Now while I haven't gotten a response from them (so I'm not sure if it was them or if Pandora just needed a minute...a  very LONG minute, to work) but when I logged in this morning to try and get the app to work and clicked to retrieve my subscription, it finally went through. I'm sorry if this isn't any help but I hope your problem is resolved soon too!

Highlighted

@jburroughsvideo If your subscription was purchased through the Pandora app installed on your mobile device, then it is possible the subscription for whatever reason did not immediately tie to your account (as @Dadagirl16 described).

I had someone from our support team take a quick look, and they mentioned you were previously upgraded through Apple. If you signed up for a new subscription again through Apple, then you should be able to run through these steps to retrieve your subscription.

2. Select Upgrade.

In the meantime, our support team will also be sending you an email separately to help ensure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Highlighted

Local Performer

That did it! thank you! 

Highlighted

@jburroughsvideo Happy to hear that. 

Please stay safe/healthy, and enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶