cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $4.99 subscription

@Shasta It looks like this is the first time you've posted on the community.

Were you also having trouble getting ads while paying for a subscription to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium through Apple?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

Local Performer

Hi I am having the same problem.  It’s been since January. I paid monthly and I keep getting ads.  
iam wanting to cancel the whole things  frustrating gettiNg hold of someone. 

0 Kudos

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

@mounaflor If you are paying for a subscription through Apple, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you'd still prefer to cancel your subscription completely, you can follow the instructions provided on our help page. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Subscription through itunes

Local Performer

So, i just renewed my subscription using my iphone. It says i have it both on iphone and android. But my pandora wont go to plus or anything. Neither on iphone or android. What may be the issue?

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription through itunes

@Jeeesus Since you recently renewed through Appleyou should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Restoring Subscription on iOS Device

Local Performer

I have a premium subscription verified in my iTunes account but suddenly I’m getting adds as if Premium doesn’t recognize my phone. Tried to delete app and reinstall. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Restoring Subscription on iOS Device

Thanks for posting @jfa121

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. I've contacted our User Support team and the error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account. Sorry about that!

If this happens again, you can use the following steps on your iOS device to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Local Performer

That does not work. 

And what happen the annual payment option ? 

0 Kudos

Hey there, @Househoward777. 👋

Sorry for the trouble you've experienced.

At this time, your Pandora account is upgraded to a monthly Pandora Plus subscription through the Apple billing platform. The annual payment option is only available when upgrading directly through our website. 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Let me know, and I'll be happy to help.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Ads with Paid Subscription

Local Performer

I have been waiting for weeks for a reply back about my two accounts that are both premium and have been for months but I still hear ads asking to upgrade when I am already paying the upgraded subscription. I am getting frustrated because my clients don’t like to hear ads as they relax. If I don’t get a reply soon I will stop paying for this subscription. I’ve written 4 times to contact button. 

0 Kudos

Re: Ads with Paid Subscription

Hey there, @ScalpProdigy. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had this experience. I completely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any emails from the one you're using for your Community profile. No to worry - I've escalated your case to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch with you via email shortly.

If you don't see the email soon, please check your spam / junk folder. 📬

Thanks so much for reporting this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Re: Upgraded but still hearing ads

Local Performer

I logged out and back in and I am still getting ads.  They are medical and others. Please advise. Julie Kwait

0 Kudos