cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

Local Performer

Why am I still hearing ads after I Renewed my subscription through iTunes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Getting ads on paid Plus subscription through Apple

@Wyo I had our support team take a look and they believe you were able to resolve this on your end shortly after posting to the community.

Can you please confirm?

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Won’t renew my plus subscription

Local Performer

I’ve had pandora plus for over a year and when I renewed my subscription on my iPhone I was charged but still do not get pandora plus. I’ve tried logging out and into my account multiple times with no change.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Won’t renew my plus subscription

Hey @BMuell9869 thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble with this. 

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

Would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I'm still getting ads with subscription

Local Performer
Ok thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I'm still getting ads with subscription

@jackiehollis It looks like this is the first message you've posted to the community.

To clarify, were you charged by Apple within the past month for a subscription to Pandora?

If so, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

commericals

Local Performer

Hi I'm paying for pandora plus ($4.99/month) but was paying for premium for the last 6 + months. I switched down this plan over a month ago. My payments are going through the app store on my phone. It's weird because on the pandora website, Its telling me I haven't chosen a plan. Something is off here. Can someone help me.

THanks, Brynne

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: commericals

@backwardprints I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like the subscription you signed up for through Apple hasn't connected to your Pandora account yet.

Would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

Let me know how it goes. 

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hi Adam,

That worked! Thank you!

Highlighted

@backwardprints Happy to hear that.

Please stay safe, and have a great rest of your week! 😎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid for Subscription, still getting ads...

Local Performer

I paid for my subscription on my active iPhone 11 Pro. However, I rarely use my active phone to listen to Pandora. I use my old iPhone's on Wi-Fi (as if they were iPods) so that I can leave them in the same spots, one in the house, and one in the garage and literally just use them to run Pandora, and yes, sometimes I have it running on both at the same time. I must have music all the time or my brain will melt. Also when I am at work, it makes more sense to have it running from my PC so I can swap stations all day long. Anyways... I am still getting ads on all three devices. Don't ask me if I get them on the phone I used to pay for my upgrade, because I only stream it on that when I am on road trips, and thanks to the "Stay Home and Stay Healthy, Don't accidentally kill someone" state mandate in Oregon, I haven't been travelling since I paid for the upgrade. Please fix this. I don't share my account with anyone (no way I would allow someone to mess with my finely tuned likes and dislikes on stations that I have been crafting for the past decade), so it makes no sense for it to be a problem. Please help me. And thank you in advance for your timely reply and correction of this matter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Subscription, still getting ads...

Hey there, @sandymariex. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're receiving ads while you have a paid subscription. I moved your post over to this thread to keep everything in the community tidy.

I had a member from User Support check on your account to see what's happening. It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your Pandora account. You may need to refresh the Pandora app or your web browser to notice the update.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos