cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paid for premium service but I still get ads

Local Performer

I recently started to paid for premium service again and I was charged by Apple, but I still get ads. I’m honestly really disappointed because I needed to be able to focus on making art and cleaning my house but have to endure the ads. I paid on April 23rd to not have ads. I have signed out and logged back in several times and that didn’t work. I just want the service that I paid for!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for premium service but I still get ads

Hi there, @JLilMan94. 👋

Very sorry about your experience with upgrading. I know how frustrating that must be. I moved your post over to the applicable thread as other listeners have encountered similar situations in the past.

I had someone from User Support check on your account, and your subscription should be reapplied. In some cases, the Apple billing system and our system aren't synced which can cause this error. 

Please try refreshing the app or your web browser to notice the changes. 

In the future, you can run through these steps if this issue happens and you aren't able to get in contact with us immediately:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

I hope this information is helpful, and that you can enjoy your tunes now! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

My subscription isn’t working

Local Performer

I paid to renew my subscription and it says it’s good till June 1st but I’m not getting the features 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My subscription isn’t working

@Kyliejo94 I moved your post to this thread as I do see your subscription was previously upgraded through Apple.

To clarify, were you charged by Apple within the past month for a subscription to Pandora?

If so, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

This is the current message: Sorry, subscriptions are unavailable right now. Please try again later.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @sonny1 sorry to hear you're having trouble upgrading.

So I can investigate, can you let me know the following:

• Are you upgrading through Google Play, Apple or directly through Pandora?
  • The make and model of the device you are using to upgrade?
  • Would you be able to take a screenshot of the error message? (Let me know if you need steps on how to do this)

Thanks for the help. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid subscription still has commercials

Local Performer

I paid to renew my subscription almost a week ago and still have commercials!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid subscription still has commercials

@Jeegir Is it possible your subscription was purchased on an account registered under a different email address?

If so, try signing out of the app/website, and then signing back in using the email address your upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Highlighted

Local Performer

I went to look in my profile and saw a link that said if I had a Subscription with an iTunes account to click on it so I did even though I don’t know of an iTunes account that I have, but I am using an iPhone. Supposedly it updated my membership and should work now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Jeegir Thank you for updating me on this. 

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I will reach out to our support team to let them know that you were able to recover your subscription on your end. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgraded

Local Performer

I upgraded through apple app and it isn't registering. I still get commercials and it will still allow me to upgrade. I have confirmation that it worked.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgraded

Hey there, @Rebeccac. 👋

Looks like your Premium subscription through the Apple billing platform has been restored. You should be able to listen using the benefits of your paid subscription now. 

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos