cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

Local Performer

I’m also getting ads with my monthly subscription billed through iTunes. Ads are the bane of human existence...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

@PhoenixRising88 Nice to see you around the community.

It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Let us know if this happens again in the future. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

Local Performer

I have logged out and in a couple of times, and have deleted the app and downloaded again, but my premium isn’t working I’ve payed for previous months and have not gotten the premium also, what do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

@Angelsanchez112 Sorry to hear that.

To clarify, were you charged by Apple within the past month for a subscription to Pandora Premium?

If so, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgraded still hearing seeing adds

Local Performer

I've Upgraded to pandora plus why am I still seeing adds?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgraded still hearing seeing adds

@Newro1980 I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

To clarify, did you recently resubscribe to Pandora Plus through Apple again?

If so, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

Highlighted

Upgrade

Local Performer

I paid 12.99 to upgrade my account and I’m still hearing ads and can’t skip songs. It’s been 2 days since I did this and still nothing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade

@Cshane0708 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue with your subscription through Apple.

If you were recently charged $12.99 for a Premium subscription, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

2. Select Upgrade.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads but paying

Local Performer

How do I contact pandora to get Ads off of my account? I am paying!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads but paying

@heath2154 Nice to see you around the community.

There was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

If you ever need to contact our support team in the future, you can do so by submitting a message directly through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still have ads

Local Performer

I’ve tried everything for troubleshooting and still have have ads and I’ve been charged 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still have ads

Hi @hcowens, thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble with your account.

I checked your account and noticed you're upgraded through Apple, so I moved your message over to an existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

There was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error has been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos