cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have an upgraded account but i have ads

Local Performer

I have an upgraded account and have forever, and now all of sudden I have ads. please advise

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I have an upgraded account but i have ads

Hi @msautumndawn, thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble. I moved your message over to an existing thread on this here

Looks like there was a communication error between the Apple billing system, and our billing system. Our support team was able to get this resolved,  your subscription should now be showing on your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgrade to Premium Plus Issues

Local Performer

Hello!

I had a monthly subscription to Pandora Plus and last month was double billed on the same month. I called Apple and asked them to credit me, they did but cancelled my premium plus subscription.

I signed up again at the end of May, was charged the $4.99 but now the status of my upgrade states that the premium plus won't be active until end of June? I understand why and can' speak or email anyone who can provide assistance.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade to Premium Plus Issues

@BarbieB I moved your post to this thread since you were experiencing a similar issue.

It looks like there was a communication error between the Apple billing system, and our billing system. Our support team was able to get this resolved,  your subscription should now be showing on your account.

Hope this helps! 🎶

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

I am having the same problem. I upgraded on 6/6/20, I have an email confirmation from Apple Pay, and am still getting ads. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

@ta2chiq I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

If you were recently charged by Apple, I recommend checking out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to restore that subscription to your Pandora account.

Let me know if that helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I’m being charged

Local Performer

I’m being charged even though I just paid for it my credit card got charged But yet I still hear commercials I don’t understand what I did wrong is there a way to talk to somebody to figure this out

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I’m being charged

@cindy2 It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

In the future if you need to get in touch with our support team with any billing related questions, you can submit a message to them through our help page.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscribe problem through Apple

Local Performer

I recently subscribe Pandora plus through Apple then I unsubscribe it. Because I want to use different credit card. Now that I resubscribe it but the app won’t acknowledge! just like I’m using a free version. HELP!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscribe problem through Apple

Hi @Naynaynay thanks for posting to community.

I checked your Pandora account and I do see that you're upgraded to Pandora Premium through Apple.

Are you still having trouble with your account? If so, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscribe problem through Apple

Local Performer

No I don’t have that problem anymore after I upgraded from Plus to platinum. Although I will cancel them before I have to renew the payment. I just need a plus not a platinum. I upgraded because I want to get rid of the problems and will renew as a plus. If I not do this this I will lose my free 1 month trial because I still get all the ads and is annoying. 

0 Kudos