cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Subscribe problem through Apple

@Naynaynay I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium through Apple.

You can use the following steps to downgrade to Pandora Plus from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch):

If your device is running a version older than iOS 13:

1. Visit this link, and follow the prompt to open iTunes. (If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now.)
  2. If you have more than one subscription, select your Pandora subscription from the list. (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through iTunes, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  3. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection.
  4. After making your changes, exit the iTunes Store.

The changes to your subscription will take effect at your next billing date.

If your device is running version iOS 13 or newer:

1. From the home screen click on Settings.
  2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page.
  3. Tap on Subscriptions and select Pandora. (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through Apple, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  4. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection.(If you don't see the Cancel Subscription option, you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  5. After making your changes, press Done.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription not working

Local Performer

I paid the 12.99 for my subscription but I’m still getting adds and I don’t have unlimited skips. My bank has already been charged. I already tried signing out and back in, and the email is correct. I need a refund or for my subscription to work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription not working

@Kantonino If you were charged the $12.99 rate for Pandora Premium, then that means you are currently signed up for a subscription through Apple.

Since you upgraded through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If this doesn't work, let me know and I can forward you over to our User Support team so they can further assist. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgraded to Premium still seeing ads

Local Performer

I just upgraded to Premium at $12.99/month but I’m still hearing ads.

i logged out and logged in again but that did not resolve the problem.

please help.     Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Upgraded to Premium still seeing ads

@Zell50 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

It sounds like you signed up for a subscription through Apple.

For instructions on how to activate that subscription on your account, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads

Local Performer

So annoyed. Getting charged but still getting ads.  Signed out and back in no help.  My debit card got lost and I forgot to update my payment info so account reverted to the ad acct.  but money has been coming out of my acct again and still getting ads. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads

@Justwantmyjam I moved your post to this thread as I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: what premium

Local Performer

I have left 5 emails and no response but Pandora has taken my 12.99 out of my account and I am still hearing ads can’t replay songs can’t do anything on my account but listen to ads after every 3 songs. Ads about hiking trails, Granger.com it makes no sense.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: what premium

@Cabutler I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you may be signed up for a subscription through Apple.

If you were charged within the last month by Apple for a Pandora Premium subscription and are still hearing ads, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to get your subscription activated and returned to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ads

Local Performer

I am a subscriber and I still hear ads, why?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ads

Hi @Kitandaya4026 - thanks for posting!

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

Looks like there was communication error between the Apple system and our system. The error has been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Sorry for any trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

subscription

Local Performer

I paid my subscription $12.99 in Itune Store, but still hear ads

0 Kudos