cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

30-day free trial

Local Performer

I have already given my billing information but it included a 30-day free trial. Now, whenever I listen, it stops after like an hour saying "Your free trial has ended." No, it hasn't, unless it was lying to me when I signed up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: 30-day free trial

@marcosantana I moved your post to this thread since you are reporting a similar issue: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

To clarify, it looks like you are currently signed up for a free trial to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

Because of this, you won't be able to stream any on demand content without first initiating a free session of Pandora Premium.

If you were looking to stream content on demand (such as specific tracks or albums), you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

Otherwise, you can continue to unlock these free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad while still on your Pandora Plus subscription.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

I just signed up for the free trial.  If I want to hear songs by a chosen artist I still have to watch an ad.  Also, the songs I've chosen to listen with play but not play automatically.  I have to select play on each song. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

@bettycmoody I moved your post to this thread since you are reporting a similar issue: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

To clarify, it looks like you are currently signed up for a free trial to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

Because of this, you won't be able to stream any on demand content without first initiating a free session of Pandora Premium.

If you were looking to stream specific songs by a chosen artist on demand, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

Otherwise, you can continue to unlock these free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad while still on your Pandora Plus subscription.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Local Performer

Yes, I just discovered that Premium went up.  I have to listen to an ad to hear my playlist now.  Apparantly Pandora Plus is 9.99.   If I want to listen to stations I can without ads but playlists cost an ad before you listen which is super fricken Lame!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

@Naniboo  I moved your post to this thread since you are reporting a similar issue: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

To clarify, the price of Pandora Plus is still $4.99/month (plus any applicable tax) - this is the subscription you are currently signed up for.

Pandora Premium on the other hand is $9.99/month (plus any applicable tax) directly through our website. 

As a Pandora Plus subscriber, you get commercial free listening on your radio stations, the ability to replay tracks, listen to 4 radio stations offline, and you benefit from higher quality audio and a longer timeout period. 

If you were looking to stream content on demand (such as specific tracks or albums), you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

For a complete explanation, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos