cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

@malinois That is because My Thumbs Up Playlist, as well as any offline content you downloaded while in your Premium session won't be available to you when your account downgrades back to Pandora Plus.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations. 

So you should still have access to the offline stations downloaded with your regular Pandora Plus subscription.

To listen offline from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium member but not receiving benefits

Local Performer

I've been a paid premium member for some time, but I still see the upgrade to premium button on my screen, still get ads from time to time, and can't add a new station.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium member but not receiving benefits

@sheriffray I moved your post to this thread as it looks like you are actually upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for additional information on why you may still be getting ads.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ads

Local Performer

Hello there.

I'm still receiving ads after upgrading my subscription to Pandora Plus anyway I can stop the ads.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ads

@Samir I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

It appears you are initiating free sessions of Pandora Premium when attempting to stream content on-demand.

Since you are upgraded to Pandora Plus, the only way to stream content on-demand is by watching an advertisement to start those free sessions of Pandora Premium.

For more information on this, please check out my post above.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Thanks for the updates! but why would Pandora advertise free ads if you upgrade to Pandora plus but still receive ads after upgrading? And I'll have to upgrade again to Pandora Premium to stop receiving ads? that That doesn't sound right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Samir With Pandora Plus, you will be able to listen commercial-free when listening to your regular radio stations (Ex: Top Shelf Rap and R&B Radio or Prince Royce Radio).

However, if you attempt to stream a specific song or album on demand, then you will first need to watch an ad to trigger a free session of Pandora Premium (since the ability to stream content on-demand is only an option with that level of service).

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting ads on paid subscription

Local Performer

I keep getting ads with paid subscription.  I’ve signed in and out nothing changed.  Help ready to cancel

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads on paid subscription

@310girls2 Our support team mentioned they were able to help resolve this with you after chatting yesterday afternoon.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them, and they will be happy to further assist.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 👋🏽

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Listening

Local Performer

I joined PLUS yesterday and expected the ads to disappear. 

Tried to play a full album and I got the ad and one song. 

I don't think I am going to last the 30 day free trial.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Jackiefollower Nice to see you around the community.

With your Pandora Plus subscription, all advertising will be removed when listening to your regular radio stations.

If you attempt to play a specific song or album on demand, that requires a Pandora Premium subscription. Instead of making it impossible to ever listen to a specific song or album on demand with your Pandora Plus subscription, we allow you to initiate a free session of Pandora Premium by watching an ad first, which will then allow you to listen to that specific content.

For a full explanation on why ads may still play on your Pandora Plus account, check out the accepted solution to this post.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

When I play Jackie Evanco radio I expect to hear Jackie, but I do not.

When I play Bread radio, I expect to hear Bread, but I do not.

0 Kudos