cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription is linked to the wrong account

BOXERLAB
Local Performer

I need customer service to contact me, my subscription is linked to wrong account. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
35 Replies

ceestanlee77
Underground

yes, you guys added my upgrade to the wrong account. you put it under the email address i use for the community page and not my actual pandora account. i tried to just go with it and use the new one that had no music on it, so i added a bunch of music last night and now when i go on it, a message pops up saying my pandora session had timed out. this is so frustrating. can you please just put the upgrade to my used account under XXX@ and please tell me it will all work. i listen to music a lot and i totally hate ads. so it kills me to keep hearing them. please tell me this can be fixed as soon as possible. thank you for your help and time. 

if you go on my account under the email XXX@ you will see there is a ton of music and no upgrade. if you go on the one under XXX@ you will see and upgrade to family plan and some music if the ones i just added last night actually saved to that account. but no badges or any kind of rank associated with that account. so you can clearly see which account i normally use and which one i dont use. so can the upgrade please be placed on the correct account. i dont see why this should be any issue since you guys are able to do anything and everything to any account. thank you again. 

Chelsea Stanley

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info
Chelsea Stanley
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceestanlee77 I do see this is an issue with having multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to assist with this.

Their message will be sent to the email address associated with your Community account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

ceestanlee77
Underground

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time!! 

Chelsea Stanley

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @ceestanlee77. 😁 

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

0 Kudos

marcfladell
Local Performer

Does anyone know how to change your subscription to a different email address?

I accidentally used a work email address and not my personal one.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @marcfladell. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Subscription is Linked to Wrong Account

Since this involves your email address and personal information, I've gone ahead and created an email support ticket with our team. Someone will reach out to you via email shortly to offer further assistance.

If you don't see their message soon, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ceestanlee77
Underground

I was billed my regular bill for my pandora family plan, the payment was taken from my checking account. But on my pandora account, its showing that I'm not upgraded. Why did this happen if the payment was given? 

Chelsea Stanley
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceestanlee77 I merged your new post into your original message.

To clarify, it looks like this is an issue with you still having multiple accounts set up.

(You can refer back to the email conversation you had with our support team back in June for confirmation on what email addresses your accounts are set up under.)

The Pandora account connected to your Community profile was upgraded, however that subscription expired.

I see you have a second account registered under a different email address that is also upgraded to Premium Family.

I went ahead and added your account back to that plan. 

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Pleitholt
Local Performer

When I signed up for a free trial I needed to enter in my email address and it wanted me to also submit a password …essentially I started a new account.…because my previous free account was already established under another email address that I use I now have a free account with all of my established music and also have just open a brand new plus account with nothing stored.

Can I cancel this new account and upgrade the previous one that I had? Is that going to work out?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pleitholt I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Devastacia
Local Performer

I activated the wrong account how do I switch it to the correct account. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Devastacia I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

true2ya
Local Performer

Hi, I signed up for free pandora premium, but I did it with the wrong email. All of my music preferences are under a different account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my other email? I would just cancel it and sign up again, but I didn't want to risk it not being available because of email already being used. Pls help 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@true2ya I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

popsthome
Local Performer

Have an old account that I want to preserve (through google play) but upgrade to family plan. I was told to let the subscription lapse then sign back up but I still don't see the option that will allow me to keep my collection. Help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@popsthome It sounds like you have multiple accounts set up with Pandora, and need help upgrading the correct one.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos