cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription renewal always fails

6262bugg
Underground

over the last 6 mos. ikeep having to upgrade. never will it take payment info.i get it straitened out and 2 weeks later same  #$$%%^^. ilove pandora. the hassel is getting to be BS. i have had to this at least 5 times

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jwhiteh Sorry for the trouble with your subscription.

Our support team has taken a look at your account and mentioned the reason your payment is failing each month, is due to an error our payment system is receiving from your bank.

The bank card you have provided has security measures that do not allow this card to be renewed, only refunded.

Unfortunately, there’s no way for us to resolve the matter, since this is directly from your bank. At this time, you will need to use a different card to avoid this issue going forward.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to write us.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@6262bugg Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Jwhiteh
Local Performer
Every few months my family plan downgrades on its own without notice. Is there a reason? Without fail every 2-3 months I have to resubmit my subscription and re add my family emails on my account. It’s very frustrating
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jwhiteh Sorry for the trouble with your subscription.

Our support team has taken a look at your account and mentioned the reason your payment is failing each month, is due to an error our payment system is receiving from your bank.

The bank card you have provided has security measures that do not allow this card to be renewed, only refunded.

Unfortunately, there’s no way for us to resolve the matter, since this is directly from your bank. At this time, you will need to use a different card to avoid this issue going forward.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to write us.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Jwhiteh
Local Performer

Why won’t Pandora keep billing me? I have to re sign up every other month. It’s really annoying and always happens at the least opportune times. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jwhiteh I merged your post back here to this thread as I'm not sure if you saw my reply to your initial message. 

If you have any further questions about this, you will need to contact your banking institution directly.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

dkearns
Local Performer

I've have a paid subscription for years. The last two months my account has been cancelled by Pandora. I don't know why. My debit card information is valid, and has not changed in a very long time.

I called my bank last month and they said they were not blocking Pandora - is that correct?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dkearns thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to an existing post, Subscription renewal always fails, because it sounds like the same the problem you're having. 

I would recommend taking a look at @AdamPandora post here. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dkearns
Local Performer

Thank you for replying. I neglected to say that when I go to the renewal page and try to renew, Pandora says that the card information is invalid. Perhaps if I was being assisted in real time rather than on an FAQ page I could have saved us some time.

Do you actually work for Pandora? Can you access my account? Why can't I get real time assistance?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dkearns It may help to try upgrading from a different browser (Ex: Google Chrome or Firefox) to see if you have better luck resubscribing there.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team send you an email to look into this further with you. 

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Mickeycalvert1
Local Performer

My account keeps deactivating, even though my account info is correct and I have funds but some how it keeps canceling my service. I'm on the military plan. This is not the first time either that this has happened. Any suggestions? Really thinking about saying goodbye to Pandora, I'm over this struggle.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mickeycalvert1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Darkslayer
Local Performer

I have my debit card auto draft and there is enough money in the account and it is not charging the card and it goes back on free pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darkslayer I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos